Oryx Gone?

Ok so I have no idea if like Oryx was killed and the WC was opened whilst we did Janus but I’ve never seen this happen before.

I went into Oryx after Janus and everyone was just G O N E. no oryx, no WC or WC door, only 1-2 others, nothin else.

It’s weird because there were a bunch of people right before I went into Oryx. I do recall briefly spacing out because it was 3am but ???

That’s because most of ppl skipped Janus and go after Oryx. Those “most of ppl” managed to steamrolled O1 and popped WC. You definitely missed O1 like that.

https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/945503/3.0

Makes me wonder, would it be cooler and better gameplay wise if Janus was required?
Truly something to ponder upon

They finished Oryx and opened WC while you were doing Janus, WC despawned before you could get there. I don’t do Janus with small groups anymore because there’s always the risk of this happening.

Janus is treated as “TRoom” on Oryx’s Castle.

No points = skip Janus

They wouldn’t do that though. Reason one, Janus is a Troom. Reason two is that he is based of the Roman god of choices and crossroads, so its fitting that he’s there to make you choose between oryx, or court dungeons. What we really need is for Deca to make him drop points.

I love that you used JermaPluto

I have a sneaking suspicion that he’s not dropping points to encourage players towards O3.

jermaVenus

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.