Oryxmas Events, part 4! [Jan 1st to Jan 3rd]

%-post from the updated Reddit post:

Infographic:

Pretty “standard” loot, it seems. Nothing too extraordinary, but lots of feed power, and another shot at that Yuki Onna Mystic…

Ice crown and quiver drop drops

It’s just an Ice Crown. It already dropped from at least 5 other events.

is not blue bee quiver

But most importantly, the “White Bag” drops. That’s what we all be grinding for

FUCK FUCK WHY THEY PUT ice crown in the goddamn chest dude

Ice tomb event is back? O crap let me get more whites.

Only thing I care about is the reskin crown, reskin cbow, and the reskin prot. Sweet.

“Only”? That’s 3/7 of the whites available from ice tomb.

cause they want that sweet :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

Also don’t they always?

internal screaming
FUCKING NORMIES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you farming blue quiver?

I refuse to do Nests until the Beework drops - which, having read the Producer’s Letter, might even take til Unity if they were fools.
Updating the Nest now and then rewriting that code instead of immediately writing the new code seems better imo, but I am but a novice on such matters. I just really want HP-scaled and balanced bees :(

Mrunibro is on it so it will be done, well, when he wants to :roll_eyes: And updating nest and porting to unity are (almost) separate things. The former involves updating xmls and the latter is a new client.

I have been farming a lot of nests, some just solo or duo. It’s really not as bad as people think it is. In a typical run even soloing it only takes 2 or 3 minutes to spawn the bees. Once spawned more people will join. The first bee can be tricky without the group dps. But 2nd and 3rd are very, very fast.

Overall it’s like 8 minutes on average per nest.