Oryx's Paracosm: An Endgame Dungeon by Puffagod

Great idea. Mask of the Synergon is way too OP in my opinion though. What do you use to make your sprites?

Pof uses the draw tool.

Wow!!! This is absolutely insaneā€¦ I love it so much and youā€™re such a talented Sprite artist! Iā€™m going to be making a spectral archer set, can you help me with the overall finished Sprite? Thanks. But really, I think my favorite was either Death or the boss of rot. This dungeon should be implemented, and I love all the weapons special effects.

Note: Under the Charmuarky or whatever, you misspelled best

Thanks for the compliments! c:

Unless I am besotted with the rest of the idea, unfortunately probably ā€˜noā€™ - I am already struggling to keep up my obligations to those few I have promised to assist; Iā€™m afraid I just donā€™t have enough TĢ±Ģ¤Ģ¦ĢŗĶ–Ģ®Ģ¦IĶ ĶˆMĶ•Ķ…Ķ“Ķ•Ķ”EĶ”Ķ”Ģ¦Ģ¦Ģ¼ to maintain my own ideas and to help loads of people these days :z

This was a stylistic choice, used in conjecture with the lack of capitals and the ellipses to imply drunkenness. The rock-candy style explosions and subsequent dazing emulate the bubbles of sparkling wine; and as you can see; the item does look like a bottle and a glass ;3

Also, fun fact, the name ā€˜Chaumurkyā€™ is a referance to Frank Herbertā€™s Dune, where it means ā€˜a poison administered through drinkā€™.

Expect a content update to this dungeon soon-ish.

:ram: :space_invader: :skull:

I read it. I have no wordsā€¦ Canā€™t wait to play this! Although i really need the mask of the synergyon ( I think i spelled it wrong? )! Itā€™s sounds and looks op! Really good content keep it up!

Oh sweet I loved Dune! I understand the item so much better itā€™s insane now. The detail, the creativity, and just how sheer unique it is! Magnifico! And no problem about the sprite. Iā€™ll upload all the items first and the theme Iā€™m going for. Iā€™ll probably make a post about it. If you decide to that would be great, because your art is absolutely stunning. Honestly you should be on Decaā€™s design team like wow!

wait, why this isnā€™t in best of the best
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Should this be in ā€œBest of the Bestā€

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

i want this dung to be in game ASAP , wanna see on guild reqs " ability to finish this dung " not alone ofc

Considering this is by far the best and well recived by realmeye community dungeon, i, in the name of 100% casts on yes, appeal to @moderators to move this to Best of the Best category
(100% on Yes option and 450 likes total on this post doesnā€™t lie yes)
(i hope i wrote thatā€™s good enough to read lol)

While this, and most end game Dungeon ideas are nice, I feel that the focus on improving the end-game should only be needed when we improve the mid-game. For example, a lot of these dungeons need to be done with High-Tier to UT Weapons that one gets in the mid game (Ogmur, is one such item. While most will disagree, I feel that it is a mid-game UT, in the fact that it spawns in midlands). So we arrive at a dilemma, how does one consistently farm for an Ogmur? The answer right now, is you donā€™t, so why donā€™t we make event-specific dungeons that can be completed by a smaller group, so that they can evolve enough, to even be able to run your dungeon(s)? I find that the people who arenā€™t extremely lucky with getting whites from events that already have a small chance to spawn while theyā€™re in the realm are then shunted from your dungeons, incapable of completing them without getting instantly popped.

we did it realmeyeforumbeta

Yay! Thank you everyone for your support, and especially thank you @Kirkoma for your active role in it! :smiley:
I welcome the mead-halls of Valhalla a second time! C: <3

On another note: [quote=ā€œAlexIY, post:217, topic:3484ā€]
I find that the people who arenā€™t extremely lucky with getting whites from events that already have a small chance to spawn while theyā€™re in the realm are then shunted from your dungeons, incapable of completing them without getting instantly popped.
[/quote]

Methinks a point has been slightly missed - it doesnā€™t matter whether YOU have the UTs which make running the dungeon so much more bearable, so long as you have a co-ordinated team or sizeable group who does.

Nothing is going to ā€˜instantly popā€™ you without you having made a mistake to let it.

I am convinced that there is a large demographic who would be able to both complete and enjoy this dungeon, and that demographic is almost certainly not ā€˜mid-tierā€™. Only the best teams should survive, and that is (in my view) the underlying law of a proper end-game experience.

Though I value this sentiment, I think they need to evolve colinerarly to ensure that one remains endgame and the other midgame, constantly plotted against eachother in terms of difficulty to maintain balance.

And on ANOTHER note:

:ram: :space_invader: :skull:

Lovely is the only way to describe this

Methinks a point has been slightly missed - it doesnā€™t matter whether YOU have the UTs which make running the dungeon so much more bearable, so long as you have a co-ordinated team or sizeable group who does.

But how is anyone in the group supposed to get an incredibly rare UT, if itā€™s still incredibly rare?

Thatā€™s true for everything in the game, but once again, having an Ogmur that increases your hp so that getting popped is harder, or a Jugg that doubles your armor allows mistakes to be made without insta-death.

Exactly, youā€™re only focused on the end-game experience. Like I said, the Dungeon is good for that, but I think that people should stop focusing on it in general, we already have enough end-game content, weā€™re getting lost halls, epic hive, etcā€¦ soon. Right now, what we really need to look at is improving the mid-game. If you over-saturate end-game to the point where only White Stars are relevant in the community, you lose most of the player base.

I donā€™t understand your reasoning.
you know that people can get crowns
you know that people can get ogmurs
you know that people can get juggs
you know that people can get cdirks

rarity isnā€™t going to stop people from getting an item, neither is the difficulty of the boss that drops it.

thatā€™s the point. until just very recently the endgame was completely untouched. instead we got the hive (early game), the sewers (mid game), and the encore (also mid game). furthermore, the only truly ā€œend gameā€ dungeons in rotmg are tombs and shatters. (maybe ot after thessal buff but Iā€™m still not convinced) the end game is very small, and could use some assistance.

besides, you donā€™t know how difficult the goblin lair and the epic hive are going to be, itā€™s entirely possible that they are also that mid game content you so appear to crave.

and one very last note: none of this even matters in the slightest if DECA never decides to put it in the game, so let a man dream okay?

People get UTs. There are thousands of Ogmurs and whatever out there.
I honestly donā€™t think this is an issue whatsoever.

We have no endgame content so to speak (except perhaps the Tomb). The Shatters has been distilled to a dinky formula, Oryx 2 is somewhat of a joke, and the epic dungeons are cheap, unbalanced and unpopular in general. Endgame activities could divide the community, but on a similar level, the upper-tier players need a challange. The game is still too easy. Rather give the middle-tier players something to strive for than starve the loyalest and most experienced band of suitable activities. The fact that we have been promised endgame is also irrelevant to both arguments.

Rank does not correlate with skill.

~

And confound you Xaklor, you took the words out of my mouth! :slight_smile:

Yes, but it does correlate with experience, which is needed more so to complete dungeons.

How much Mid-Game content do we have? Other than the dungeons you see in the G-lands, we practically have nothing. Improving the game we already have, is far better than over-saturating it with pointless commodities. This dungeon requires a ton of changes, and time and effort for implementation, why not use that time and effort to do something meaningful for the entire player base? Like fixing the broken tp system? Like unsb Uts (which Kabam promised the second they did sb UTs)? I just donā€™t see why you didnā€™t focus on finding meaningful fixes for those problems, when you clearly have a lot of creative talent.

LOL. Try hundreds, maybe tens. There are definitely not thousands of Ogmurs, especially since the banning of a ton of Mules that were left over from UT weekend.

Never said that difficulty was the problem. Iā€™m talking about consistency, a single event per-realm is still a single event.

Well considering Epic Pirate Cave, Epic SpiderDen, and Epic Woodland are all endgame, we can assume that Epic Hive will be as well. But, as I said, adding content isnā€™t the problem, we need to fix the current game.

AlexlY when was the ut weekend?