Oryx's Paracosm: An Endgame Dungeon by Puffagod

You are the first to realise

Hail comrades,

This is a sorrowful message to say that unfortunately I won’t be releasing new christmas reskins for the Paracosm this yuletide season. I know you must be heartbroken and I’m very sorry!

HOWEVER I will mollify your shattered spirits with something of a progress update. Although the past year or so has been very busy, I am working on an idea. Hopefully you’ll like it! Though its still in a fairly embryonic stage I can divulge that it is of fairly ambitious scope :3 I am less than a fifth of the way complete, and already there are more sprites than every sprite I ever made for O.P.

Because of how cursedly busy I am there is no telling when this will see the light of day. Hopefully it does though! Maybe for a christmas or two down the line :wink:

Anyhow, apologies for the b u m b, I will be lurking about as always, so until our paths cross again! <3

I have only 1 problem with this
And no it’s not the Bridge of Woe that concept is amazing

BUT WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MY MYSTICS IF I CANT STASIS???

I think giving the whole group +20% more damage as well as berserking yourself while simultaneously having high damage output and range is good enough.

But the stasis is the most important part, I understand the boss and big enemies being resistant, BUT EVERY ENEMY?

no it’s not.

curse/berserk combo makes the mystic stronger than wizard. it’s all you need. honestly making everything stasis immune makes handling tiered orbs much easier since you don’t have to worry about accidentally messing up and it prevents stasis trolling.

ill be dead on dat realm for sure…

Bump. @Puffagod you still alive?

Regrettably, yes. Sorry for my dormancy, I’m very busy these days and haven’t been able to do much realm stuff >.<

Step 1 of a Fool’s guide of not Wanting To Die: cease making jokes involving that very concept :c

Puffagod just play dead for a year and suddenly release a new dungeon :wink:

YOU SUMMONED ME.

No, no, DEATH! I meant no such thing! I was just trying to be edgy and relatable! Like a millenial-

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MILLENIA?

That’s not what I me-

I CAN SHOW YOU A MILLENIUM IN A FISTFUL OF CLAY.

… I’m sorry, I suppose. Things haven’t been going great for me, but that’s alright. I promise I won’t invoke you in vain any more.

ALL THINGS PASS, YOU KNOW.

I know… Thank you.

Still here?

ALWAYS.

… You can go now.

YOU HAVE TO SAY THE WORD.

No I don’t! You can leave. I dispel you. Ta-ta.

SAY IT.

No!

SAY IT.

‘Sike’.

I felt inspired to make this for some reason, I hope it cheers you up a bit. :wink:
DEATH

This is amazing!! <3

Would never have happened if I hadn’t bumped this post :wink:
Puffahalls dungeon when?

Sweet nice idea

This ̴i͢ngr͞a͠te͞ has̸ exis̸ted͡ ̕for ͘s̴ev̧en͞ year͘s. I ͏c̶a̷n͘ ̶sc̴arçel̴y ͟b҉el̨i͟ęv̷e ̶it. ͏I ̀must҉ be͘ ̸doi̸n͝g͝ ̕so̷m͢eth̴ing ͟wr̴on̕g.͠…

Wotcher!
Today is my 7th Realm birthday C: <3

Here is a puffcake to celebrate! :smiley:

Thank you all so much for your support, its longivety has been mildly astonishing.
I wish I had more puffcakes to give! C: <3

A͢r̸en̴’t͟ ͏yo͡u ͠gơi̸n͠g̷ ̢ţo s͢ay ͠anyt́h̢in̕g a̷b͢out th̸e҉*̸̹̥͚ͯ͗͂ͣͥ *ͧ͛͊̇͘͏̻͓̜̳ͅ *̨̼̣͖̠̭̇͋̐͝͡ *̴̡̣̣̣̪͖̟ͨ͂ͫ͋̒̃ *̸̴͖̥͓̟͕̗̔ͨ͂̈́͆̓́ͩ̚ ̱̳͎̤̖͚̅͒͗͒̋ *̢̭͙̰̖̹̠̉̽̔̈́̀̕ *̅̏̌̋̂̓҉̨̠̠̰̖͉̞̼͇͞ *̴̶̩̱̻̫̦̜ͣ̀ͨͬ̈ͫ *̲̝̲̑͛͐̂̿͋ͮ̕͟͟ͅ *̧̣̣̲̮̜̬̭͉̏ͣͥ̄ͦͪ̆ ?

And, of course, an announcement that my upcoming project, the Beeyond (a Hive themed reskin of the Beyond) is coming along slowly but surely. And negotiations are under way to add the tremendously successful 7 Pages of Polite Banter to the Court of Oryx in the next live patch - so excited!

Thank you all for making my time here so fun, and here’s to seven more! C:

See you all around the pond,
Puffagod <3

i can’t completely tell if you’re joking here because even that (relatively) quick post had so much potential.
here it is for reference

The way you can tell its a joke is that it involves one of my ideas actually getting into the game :joy:

But I paid my ten pence to get a name on that wall in Unity and so I can’t complain c: