Oryx's Sanctuary Change Suggestions

Let’s face it. Sanctuary is way too steamrollable, and almost impossible to complete in an unoragized group if you don’t know most the stuff about the dungeon and its enemies. So here i’ll try to suggest how to fix these issues.

General Changes
Raiding discords abuse “Wizard Strat” WAY TOO MUCH. HP scaling abuse is a bannable offense for Oryx 1, so it must be mitigated. My suggestion is to flatten out the curve of adaptive hp scaling, so the difference of hp scaling from 1 player to 2 players and 84 players to 85 players isn’t larger than 100% of its value. To further incentivize all players heading into Sanctuary immediately, the portal itself should disappear after 2 minutes, just like the Wine Cellar portal.

Part 1 - Accessing the Dungeon
Instead of three, there should be four runes, one for each miniboss.
Axe Rune, color Green - drops from Lost Halls, corresponds to Chief Beisa.
Portal Rune, color Red - drops from Exaltation Dungeons (Nest, Shatts, etc.), corresponds to Chancellor Dammah
Chaos Rune, color Blue - drops from Ream Event Gods and Court of Oryx, corresponds to Archbishop Leucoryx
Gem Rune, color Yellow - drops from Late-game Dungeons (DDocks, Davy’s, etc.), corresponds to Treasurer Gemsbok
One any of the runes is used, the portal to the Sanctuary will open. Additionally, there is a small chance for a rune altar to open by itself, granting the randomly chosen miniboss.

Part 2 - Clearing to the Miniboss
I feel like the enemies in Sanctuary aren’t very creative. Quoting Hyeperion, the enemies here are just a bunch of “Don’t sit on me”. Instead, they should be a bit more creative, like in Lost Halls or Fungal and Crystal Cavern. Most enemies in here are anti-melee and incentivize high reqs groups, since they buff themselves or activate certain behaviors if they haven’t been killed in time, like the Oryx Judge’s Giant Miasma Portal, or Oryx Major’s self-buff and chase. Also, the enemies inflict a variety of annoying status effects, such as Slow, Paralyze and Sicken. While the third isn’t as deadly, the previous two could force a death or nexus of a player really easily, and therefore should be at least toned down. If an enemy has a jumping/rushing behavior, there should be a red telegraph before they jump, like the green Mushroom Berserker in Fungal Cavern. Also, if an enemy teleports or explodes into large, lethal shotguns (like Gemsbok minions), there should be a telegraph as well.

Part 3 - Minibosses
All the minibosses have the mechanic of Counters, and three of them have the mechanic of Staggers as well. Whereas Staggers serve as a reward for knowledge of the dungeon, the counters are completely unnecessary and serve as a punishment for the lack of knowledge (aside from those who occur after a stagger), or a lack of DPS. Not only they are almost unavoidable in incompetent groups, they also make the dungeon less fun overall, especially because of how some of them can be unimaginably punishing.

3a - Archbishop Leucoryx
This fight is fine for the most part, aside from the Arrowheads phases, as there is only one safespot there that doesn’t allow players to deal damage to the boss. In this phase the safespots should be larger and more clear. The other aspect is his Staggers. When an enlarged Orb is present, Leucoryx would “bond” to it, and when it reaches him, instead of launching a counter, he would smply do nothing. When the said orb is killed, he would be staggered for 3 seconds, or 10% of his health instead. To compensate for this drastic drop in difficulty, in the regular phases, the Archbishop Candles would serve a much more lethal purpose, striking anyone too far from the boss with Holy/Chaos Beams (depending on the phase), telegraphed similar to Oryx Deacon’s beams.

3b - Chancellor Dammah
One unnecessary thing in this fight is that there’s a minimum time cap on some phases, such as the two phases 1B. If Dammah simply was pushed to the next phase instead of staying invulnerable for a while, the fight could be faster and more enjoyable. Another annoying thing is that the Giant portals from phase 1C explode into a ring of shots after the phase ends, creating clutter for the upcoming Knife phase. Yet another thing is the status effect that the Giant Miasma portal inflicts. Slow. It chases at a speed that for most players makes it impossible to outrun, and makes tricksters very abusable. Instead, it should inflict either Sicken, or a new debuff, that would reduce any healing by a half. The last aspect is the Stagger/Counter mechanic in the Chancellor fight. As much as i enjoy the first counter, because you actually have to listen to what the boss is saying, the further ones only serve a purpose of rewarding groups with extreme damage, allowing for a bit of extra damage to be inflicted, since the knife phase isn’t anything special, and its difficulty lies only within the player’s computer and game’s optimization, which is decent for what it aims for.

3c - Treasurer Gemsbok
I’m gonna say this one thing: TRICKSTERS ARE HORRIBLY ABUSABLE. If the fight consisted of more omnidirectional shotguns, or simply unaimed shots, it would be far more enjoyable, since the state of the fight currently is “Stay bottom left and hope that the priests and tricksters have high magic heal”. Also, there is a safespot in the Rotation “Counter”, which must be eliminated. Speaking of this phase, Gemsbok should be damagable there, although having the Armored buff, to limit the damage potential of it. The Counter/Stagger mechanic there is flawed as well, as when the boss goes to the middle of the room, it is obvious that the group should damage him. While this isn’t too annoying, the actual counter of choice is rather dumb. Weakening the group will always make the fight not as enjoyable as without the debuff. Instead, Gemsbok could launch a powerful attack, or throw out four coins that follow the same behavior as in his Last Phase. For the Stagger mechanic, it is very unclear. It is fine for the most part, just could be telegraphed better. The damage required to stagger isn’t a lot, and the damage cap isn’t too high.

3d - Chief Beisa
Oh boy, people hate this boss. It has a potential of being far too long, too annoying and too punishing. The main issue is the Counter/Stagger mechanic, which in itself is actually good, but the Counters could be separated from the Staggers. First of all, the Counter would be triggered as it was before, but wouldn’t launch a Stagger immediately afterwards. Instead, the minions would have lower health, and if four members of Beisa’s forces are defeated, he would go to the middle of the room, and then launch a counter, placing a Giant Beisa Banner, preceeded by a special taunt. There would be no invulnerability, as that just enlongates the fight. For the status effects Beisa and his minions inflict, Slow, Paralyze and Sick should be all replaced with Pet Stasis or Expose, as that would still punish players for not dodging well, but not make the fight last terribly long. One final things are the Oryx Elite Falcons. When they are about to explode into a ring of shots, instead they should just go back to their owners, as dying instantly to something is never fun.

Part 4 - Oryx the Mad God 3
Again, the mechanic of Counters and Staggers is just not balanced. Instead of Oryx being staggered or him launching a counter, it would just cause him to switch phase, and if that is done three times in a row, he would be forced to reset, which is enough free damage as is.

4a - General Changes
In all Chase Phases (Armor Crumples, Nowhere to Run, Fate, Beyblade and Shield Bashes) Oryx should stay in place for 1 seconds before chasing, this would mitigate instant deaths post-celestial, or instant deaths overall. In Fury Jumps, he should shoot out four shotguns instead of three, all to make the first one fire when Oryx is standing still. This should further mitigate instant deaths. In his Fireball Chase phase, the Fireballs should inflict Pet Stasis instead of Weak. The only phase with instant deaths that should stay in its current form is Cosmos, as the shots are very clearly telegraphed. In Slashes, he should wait a brief moment before slashing, as this can lead to some unexpected deaths.
Since there are now four runes, instead of three, there are also four Messengers of Oryx, now found at the Cardinal Directions, or on the four Carpets. Each one corresponds to a Buff or a change in attacks, casted upon their lord.
Messenger of Greed (Gem rune) - All messengers move clockwise around the room
Messenger of Gluttony (Axe rune) - All messengers shoot out rings of Weaken Shots
Messenger of Lust (Chaos rune) - Holy beams change into Chaos Beams, dealing 100 additional damage
Messenger of Sloth (Portal rune) - Portals of Oryx deal extra damage
A number of active Messengers also casts a Buff on Oryx:
4 - Invulnerable
3 - Armored
2- Nothing
1 - Exposed
0 - Armor Broken
When Oryx exalts, the buffs change as followed:
4,3 - Invulnerable
2 - Armored
1 - Nothing
0 - Exposed

4b - Pre-Exalted, Dominance, and Dance
In some phases, the Portals of Oryx can deal massive damage to players if sat on, or even instantly kill them. This should be telegraphed by the middle red part flashing white. In Dance, the Dance Artifacts periodically switch places, which could be telegraphed as well.

4c - Exalted
Here, the Portals of Oryx gain the ability to instantly kill any class. This must be telegraphed as shown in part 4b to prevent confusion and punishing deaths. The only phase change here is the Stationary Tornado phase, where the shots could instead shoot out in random directions (although still in equal distances).

4d - Celestial
The Celestial phase used to be very menacing. Now people treat it as breaktime and an opportuinity to score a few free hits. My suggestion to make this phase great again is to add a four-armed spiral of shots similar to what the Meteors shoot out in Cosmos. The gap between the shots would be larger than what the Portals of Oryx give, but since Oryx is constantly on the move, they could overlap, forcing players to squeeze in the gaps of the Pet Stasis shots. In this phase, no Messenger of Oryx can be active, and all are automatically activated after the phase ends. This is the only time that Oryx would be staggered.

4e - Post-Celestial and Heavens
After the first Celestial Phase ends, and Oryx comes back up from his stagger, he gains a new ability: Teleportation. In between each phase, he teleports to the nearest player, and starts a new plahse from there. When he resets after a phase chain, instead of walking to the middle allowing extra damage, he just teleports there, and stays vulnerable for a much, much shorter period. When he is pushed to the Heavens phase, he resets as stated before.

I hope that DECA addresses this topic to the best of their ability.

I completely agree with this! While dammah’s sicken knife wall is both cool and deadly, it serves a role in the “don’t mess with me” nature of him. Regardless, they really need to improve optimisation, the bullet spam in the sides of the room is a no-no with bad computers. The floor in Beisa’s fight disappears at the start of the fight, why couldn’t the same mechanic be used for the knife wall? Also, why can’t we access the sides of the room in the first place?

What’s wrong with that? O3 is supposed to be the ultimate endgame, he should have an attack that is hard for new players. So yes, celestial phase is easy when you master it and practice enough. Adding more shots or more patterns won’t change anything, people will master it after a bit of practice and find a way to cheese it or make it significantly easier.

I agree with most of the things you said here, especially the part about the minions and gemsbok. Not trying to be rude here, but how many o3s have you done and how many have you completed? Knowledge of the dungeon can alter points of view, so i’m curious.

I have 3/5 life on Bard, and 1/5 on Sorc, but i’ve completed more thant that on other classes, or just not on 8/8 chars. Just so ya know.

Why would you add more safespots to the easiest boss…

i dont think you understand how pointless this would be, since leucoryx generally loses more than 10% of his health in 3 seconds because of how easy he is.

what?

no, it’s outrunnable.

i agree that the knife phase should be reworked to reduce lag.

its like gemsbok is specifically geared towards tricksters with the set it drops.

it’s not a counter, it’s just a normal phase.
Safespot should be removed yes, but what’s the point?

not like the phase contributes anything meaningful, its just to serve as an interlude to the next phase.

beisa is only the longest boss because people don’t do damage and don’t know how to do the boss, something you demonstrate here.

chasing beisa makes him run away from group, which makes the boss take forever if there’s one person chasing beisa.
beisa (the boss fight at least) in small groups takes about the same amount of time as gemsbok or dammah.

counters don’t have to be separated from staggers for all bosses, dammah has the same stagger->counter mechanic.

I don’t really understand what you’re saying here, but surprisingly this is the part that you haven’t suggested the obvious change - making it so only people who damage o3 during counters get a status effect.

he already stays still for .5 seconds, you can ep him.

what?

since control is the only phase that has weak shots, i’m going to assume you mean control.
why?

no they are not, cosmos is the most broken phase out of them all. The shots are not telegraphed at all if you move too fast, as the reticles disappear.

he already does.

they are telegraphed already.

what?

interesting concept, but why change it?

In big groups it would make the run take upwards of 20 minutes at o3, and in small groups it doesn’t affect them at all.

I agree with the general idea here, but some of your examples miss the mark.

I agree, that Sanctuary in small vet groups is absurdly easy. Tricksters are too effective, bosses spend more time staggered than shooting, etc. Being in a small vet group already has the bonus of less HP scale, why give them staggers on top of that? It makes it wayyy too easy. Removing counters/staggers would remove some of the incentive to only pop for tiny vet groups, and it would also remove the potential of griefing from trolls.

100% agree with the 4 rune idea, many more people would pop knowing what boss they are gonna get. I wouldn’t mind popping a public Leucoryx because I am confident enough to do that boss on my own.

There is a simple fix to the HP scale abuse/wizard strat: Have the portal close after 30 seconds. This would end battles of attrition with crashers vs poppers, and everyone would go in the portal and participate in the dungeon instead of waiting outside. Changing the base HP and the HP scale of sanctuary is a bad idea IMO.

For oryx- I really like your ideas with the towers, and adding chaos beams to his arsenal would bring the dungeon together even more IMO. Celestial should NOT be made harder; yes, for experienced players this phase is a breathe of air and free damage, but it is extremely hard for a new player to even manage to survive the phase. I think that it is fine currently.

I hope DECA takes another look at Sanctuary to make it more friendly for public runs and with less potential for steamrolls

that’s a terrible idea.

reducing the time the portal stays open only further incentivizes tracking.

a better idea would be to close off the first room, say, 20 seconds after all the minions are killed in the first room

remove counters, keep staggers. keep celestial same (it used to be so hard before players learned it. those phases which are nigh-impossible to do for noobs but easy DPS for veterans should be kept that way). nerf the tower buffs in o3, nerf chase phases, make the panic and scream things curve out and move farther, buff damage in splendor but increase the safe-spot size, make o3 always go to the center for stat tornado with increased damage and have (for pre-exalted have AoE bombs, post exalted Holy Beams) strike in the semi-cardinal directions in a line (like 2 diagonal heavens), make the weaken spam phase not weaken (silence) and do more damage, upon the beginning of the death sequence, give invulnerability for group to avoid cheese kills (like the weaken spam coming back to the center to insta-pop people, accidentally running over 3 beams and dying, etc.).

Loot Changes: make divinity beams come down every 0.5 seconds and make Divinity’s shots Armor-Pierce (not just beams).

Avarice: On Shoot: summon a protective gem that orbits around you, blocking shots for 5 seconds, Cooldown: 6 seconds

Superior: Nerf damage slightly, On Ability Use: Summon a portal at your cursor that fires at enemies, dealing 150 damage every 0.1 seconds for 3.5 seconds, Cooldown: 3.5 Seconds.

Dammah robe + dammah spell: make the portals look like the miasme/armor-break portals, and make dammah robe portal follow you like cranium, and make the spell portals circle around your cursor

Horn: buff hp to 150 to make my ocd not hate it,

Sheild: make 3 beams strike down in a cone in front of you

Glad: add +50 HP, nerf speed to +5 not +6 to give zaarvox’s heart a (kinda) use.

Turncoat cape: +15 DEF, +20 SPD, On ability Use: invisible for 3.5 seconds, Cooldown: 4 seconds

Monacle: +150 HP, +8 DEX, When invisible for over 1 second: + 20 ATT

Coin: +5 DEX +5 ATT, +10 SPD

Banner: On Ability Use: +10 DEX, Summon a Banner (on cursor location) that deals 500 damage every 0.5 seconds within 4 tiles for 10 Seconds: Cooldown, 7.5 Seconds

Ballistic Star: make the thing happen on cursor (with a limit of 5-tiles away from user)

Biesa Armor: +10 DEF, +5 ATT, +5 DEX, On shoot: +20 ATT for 5 seconds if the user has the at least 80 ATT.

Enforcer: make the shots slower at first but increase speed (not too slow). On Ability Use: Berzerk for 4.5 seconds if the user has at least 70 ATT

(makes it more viable to build pure attack (not both DPS stats)

Zaarvox’s Heart itself is a bit weaker than GGuard in term of Speed gain, but if you pair Zaarvov with Drakefyre Amulet, we are talking about +21 Speed, For a Warrior, 71 Speed (76 with 5/5 Speed Exaltations) with Speedy means high efficient rushing for melee class.

A +50 HP in GGuard though, is not a bad bonus.

The gem only protects you only if the shots hits the gem?

Now that’s an overall buff to Superior. But how many damage to what per shot? A whopping 5,250 damage in total from that Portal.

Is it because to match its +5 Defence?

I’m a bit confused.

Jesus that’s some heavy buff on Speed.

Monacle itself is mainly used on Dagger class, because they benefit more on ATT bonus than Dex counterpart.

110+ Speed on a Trickster :eyes: The Dex/Att buff though, can help too.

+10 Dex for 10 seconds? Now that’s some upgrade from UBDex kek.

What thing? The star that stuns?

Cooldown where?

Interesting concept but no cooldown?

No changes on Leucoryx whites LOL?

That would be the one.

Isn’t enforcer already the best katana, so why buff it? Slowing the shots won’t do anything, for example lumiaire has very slow shots and excels in DPS.

Divinity is already powerful, especially for clearing. It has multiple advantages over others swords, like its ability to hit multiple targets and having a large range (4 range + AoE). While it may be slightly worse than colo sword or t14 sword, it still remains powerful as a main sword. Decreasing the beam cooldown would skyrocket its DPS, which is a bad thing considering melee classes already have high dps stats and items.

No! Counters are well designed in my opinion, spare the beisa counter which is okay. As for o3s counters, they’re here to make players actually pay attention to o3 rather than “leech, pew pew, repeat”

for avarice yes. only if shots hit gem, nerf portal for superior, horn yes, its supposed to look like a triangle with two beams sligthly infront of you and to the sides, and 1 central beams slightly farther forwards. its also a heavy nerf to the DEF. i changed monacle to make it so rougue benefits even more, since-non invisible chars will only get the dex. trickster go zoom. yea the non-stunning projectiles will happen on cursor, but the stunning ones will remain on user. oops forgot the 6.5 second cooldown on sheilding. no changes to luke white cuz they are pog and cool. also for enforcer theres a 5.5 second cooldown on proc.

divinity drops from “hardest” boss in the game. it deserves to be kinda best sword.

Divinity could be seen as the best sword in the game in its own right, though. Sure, against single targets, its dps is a bit lower than other top tier swords, but no other sword can shred through groups of enemies as well as divinity. Boosting beam rate and giving it full armor pierce would make it staggeringly op, there wouldnt be any reason to use a different sword in any circumstance.

this would be incredibly overpowered unless it has like a 10-15 second cd

this would also be incredibly overpowered

this would completely invalidate cranium

this is unnecessary, and doesn’t address the big rng factor of coin

unnecessary change that also makes it completely overpowered.

actually a decent change maybe.

without the +50 hp this would be balanced, but again zaarvox’s heart already has a use since it’s part of an st set. any piece of the set = zaarvox is at least 16 speed.

i don’t see how that would change the shield’s gameplay significantly

fair i gues?

that would make it overpowered, the downside to those items is that it’s effective in a small area.

unnecessary change that also makes superior do 1500 more dps…?

unnecessary change since avarice already has its niche, this would invalidate all other daggers.

unnecessary change that would make divinity invalidate all other swords

Why do you need more attack when you have at least 80 ( for the Beisa Armor ) also no cooldown like most of your items mentioned here

these items drop from the hardest dungeon in the game. they deserve to be the best. divinity would’nt invalidate pixie, t14 would be an easier to use superior, Avarice rn DOES invalidate all other daggers (other than cutter), and since it’s the hardest dagger to acquire, it deserves to be the best. dammah robe is outshadowed by vesture, and this would give it a different type of DPS, instead of just being a stat steroid. the downside to genesis spell is its ineffetiveness at high def, along with it taking time to deal all of its damage. yes, but with glad+other speed rings you can get almost the same amount of speed, along with other usefull stats, while with zaarvox, you have to wear another piece of a pretty shitty ST set (not helm helm pog). Shield rn is a bit annoying, since the beams stricke down consequently, while in my rework, it would strike the 3 beams all at once (the stun would still stack). Monacle rewards rougues more, since it’s easier to be invisible for over 1 second on them (i forgot to add cooldowns, but on average they’d be like 1 extra second after ability runs out) id probably just delete the dex bonus since on daggers its ok, and it kinda just makes the ring busted. abnner wouldn’t invalidate cranium, since you can only have 1 banner at a time, and it wouldn’t give damaging anymore, along with not being able to move and giving worse stats than cranium. the stunning projectiles for star wouldn’t appear on cursor, they’d stay on the player. biesa armor would have 7-second cooldown, since it’s also pretty hard to achieve (requires at least +15 attack), though. it could perhaps be +10 DEF, +10 DEX, On Shoot: +20 attack for 5 seconds if the user has at least 80 attack. this would make it harder to achieve the bonus.

I know this is going to be really hard to believe, but creating items that are strictly better than everything else in its class is a terrible idea. The reason why Realm is able to be such a dynamic game despite the simplicity of its core mechanics and gameplay loop is due to the variation in playstyles promoted through untiered equipment. Tiered items can do just about everything, they boast modest firepower with middling range. They do not, however, excel in any particular aspect. Untiered items allow players to choose what they find important: trading damage for range; trading damage for piercing; trading damage for debuffs. Notice that untiered items serve as alternatives to their tiered counterparts. The provide players with the choice to min-max their playstyles.

Adding weapons that do everything better than anything removes this, let me reiterate, core mechanic from the game. Even the best untiered items need drawbacks in order to keep this mechanic from being irreparably damaged. While we’re on this topic, I’d like to point out that your perception of what is powerful and what isn’t powerful is completely and totally skewed.

Contrary to what you may believe, Divinity is incredibly strong. Divinity is the best AoE sword in the entire game, scales better with defense than any sword in the game, has the best burst potential of any sword in the game, and has the highest maximum range of any sword in the game. The only place it lacks is in the DPS department, but even there it is very competitive.

As for Vesture vs Diplo, they both serve completely different purposes so I’m not entirely sure why you believe one to be vastly superior to the other. Vesture is an offensive oriented robe, boasting the highest damage bonuses of any robe at the cost of wisdom bonuses and defense. Diplo almost serves as a middle ground between vesture and soulless, providing more defensive stats. Generally speaking, Vesture is going to be a lot better for endgame content due to the damage and speed bonuses, Diplo shines when outside of those scenarios when you’d prefer not to be made out of glass.

Avarice does not currently invalidate all other daggers. Avarice does not pierce and has a wonky shot pattern. In addition, it is also beaten by cutter at lower defenses in terms of damage. This makes the following reliable swapouts for Avarice:

• T14: Modest range and damage without a weird shot pattern
  • CDirk: No weird shot pattern and better def scaling at the cost of range and miniscule damage
  • Cutter: DPS

Other minor points I’d like to address:

• I do think Superior needs a buff, but not in that fashion. It just needs better scaling with defense so it remains competitive with T14, which is currently a vastly superior weapon imo. Lowering the rate of fire while increasing the base damage might be a good place to start.
  • Escutcheon is a garbage item not because of the way the beams strike, but because of how beams work in the first place. Unlike standard shield bashes, beams have a significant delay on the server. When you press your ability key to activate escutcheon, the stun arrives much later than with a standard shield. This makes it objectively worse than any other stunning shield.
  • Monocle rewarding rogues more than the class it was designed for signifies a greater problem with the rest of the set than the monocle itself. If the ring needs the user to be invisible to work, the set needs to provide a consistent way to turn invisible, which it currently doesn’t have. The idea proposed earlier to make turncoat turn the user invisible on ability use is, in my opinion, a fantastic way to fix the problems with monocle and turncoat.
  • You can only have one cranium out at once anyways, so yes, your banner idea would invalidate cranium.
  • Your idea for Shielding is not good for the simple fact that it has anti-synergy with the rest of the set. The set does not reach +15 attack when worn entirely, so the bonus would never go off.

Wouldn’t it make rogue outclassed as the “invisible” class in later stages of the game due to the ability for the user to turn invisible on demand? Like assassin would be able to throw poisons, trickster would still be able to teleport, archers and huntresses could output damaging abilities and ninja is ninja all while turning invisible.

Sure the rogue has longer duration but the suggested cooldown is a bit too short in my opinion and mana regen/IC isn’t too much of a problem when you’re solo invisible anyway. I get that its an endgame item but it seems a bit too unfair to the rogue if the only requirement to go invisible for people using this armor would be to use their ability.

Edit: Hmm, maybe after every nth ability use? (ex. After third ability use, turn invisible for 3.5 seconds, cooldown of 4 seconds. This would be much like gemsbok where the trickster would throw out three coins) This way the rogue still keeps their signature to have invisibility easily accessible yet still have other leather classes be able to do this as well without outclassing it.

You have a good point. I think that simply making the cooldown a bit longer than the duration would help the rogue retain its identity as the premiere invisibility class while also allowing the trickster set to shine. Maybe a a 5 second cooldown with 3.5 second invisibility for a 70% uptime? (Rogue has 92.3% uptime at T7, for reference)

70% uptime still seems like such a high amount though considering the class could also be doing another ability alongside it. But at the same time going along with this trend of increasing the cooldown or lowering uptime might make it too punishing/unrewarding.

Also doesn’t the rogue only have around 85.7% uptime on a T7? It seems a bit too close for comparison for me.