Oryx's Sanctuary Change Suggestions

To make the set strong without directly buffing monocle, the invisibility needs to have good uptime. I think that the significantly lower duration of the invisibility compared to cloaks of similar rarity could serve as a large enough counterbalance to the similar uptime percentages. Also, yeah, I messed up the cloak uptime. I thought the cooldown was 6.5 seconds instead of 7 seconds, probably should’ve double checked.

I get that it needs a good uptime to be viable but the point still stands, you’re giving a slightly better T2 Cloak to every late game leather armor class on top of their ability.

There’s barely any downside as well considering the other stats of the cloak. Finding the supposed “large enough counterbalance” is difficult and teeters on power creeping the rogue since it both can’t be too similar to cloak uptime nor too far off. Which is why I suggested it shouldn’t be on every ability use, but instead every nth ability use. That way the rogue retains both good uptime AND invisibility-to-mana ratio compared to other classes and keep its identity.

So you want to make the hardest phase in the game in the hardest dungeon by the hardest boss even harder.

I don’t think adding a bunch of shots for the sake of adding a bunch of shots to make the dungeon harder is a good idea. It just reverts back to crystal cavern where there’s just a bunch of un ordered shots and some shots are just there for the sake of making the dungeon seem harder. Just keep celestial as it is as there is nothing wrong with it. You also have to keep in mind that this is perma death game where we can’t just continuously play the same characters after we die to master a certain boss.

Only the players who attack Dammah in the beginning get sicken and they also get their name called out, so I know who to blame if I die on my macbook air playing on mcdonalds wifi

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.