Otherbill - The Mod

that must be ZIushy the almighty god, dont know any Zlushy that fits that description

Whatever that means :joy:

Whereā€™s the record now? Shatters? LMAO

Hey OB, Iā€™m not a troll. Anyways nice omgur though

grrrrrrrā€¦ Iā€™ve been doing such a good job keeping my mouth shut so far tooā€¦

but now Iā€™m dying of curiosity, why was PaXrat banned but Zlushy hasnā€™t been? was that particular decision rushed and now youā€™re trying to hold back? or was PaXratā€™s behavior just a tad more agressive than Zlushyā€™s?
it looked to me like the two basically were basically doing the same thing, pointlessly riling up the masses for the sake of arguing. they went about it slightly differently but itā€™s having the same effect, everyone hates them and they donā€™t shut up or listen to anything.

I can accept your philosophy as long as itā€™s consistent, so what exactly is the difference the two? why is one banned but the other isnā€™t?

No, Shatter is an excellent speaker when he tries. [quote=ā€œZlushy, post:49, topic:6741ā€]
Hey OB, Iā€™m not a troll. Anyways nice omgur though
[/quote]

I think troll is OBā€™s censorshipā€¦

responding to MrLoaf

Withold your bread please @MrLoaf

That got dark really quick.

Wasnā€™t the thread question answered already? t.t

Iā€™ll make this EZ for you Xaklor :wink:
@moderators

@moderators

close?

You can just let it die naturally, if someone has any more related questions to ask, they might want to ask it here.

is zlushy banned

Yep. For 27 years no less.

@Stupidity Is there any reason why you chose exactly that date?

Never saw the point in this. Heā€™s a troll. Tomorrow heā€™ll be back under a new name. If the mods ban him, fine. If they donā€™t, and it bothers you, block him. Seems simple enough to me.

Edit: I re-read some of his posts. The mods were being a bit lax. Perhaps he should have been temp banned after a couple of his ā€œspammyā€ posts

Circumventing a ban gets you another ban. Ignoring him will half fix the problem for me though I will still see people quoting and replying to him. he was a parasite to the forums driving more then just me away not everyone on the forums is going to ignore him and he was more then likely driving new users away.

simple way to fix this? ban the problem.

27 year ban is good for me

Hell, Iā€™m not complaining. Cheers

Discourse doesnā€™t have a ā€œbanā€ button, but it comes with an array of other options.

The option I thought most appropriate (mainly because I could offer the best documentation) requires a duration. It is an arbitrary number representing permanence.

Evil, is it possible to IP ban someone? Because if Zlushy makes another account, it seems like that would be the best way to stop him from coming back.

It is possible (I dont know whether it can be done by mods or requires admin rights and works with the setup here)

source: https://meta.discourse.org/t/ip-ban-button-within-a-profile/57301