OtherBill who wields the Seal of Approval

Why

He published a ā€œguess my ageā€ topic, with age ranges. Search it up if you want I got to go

i found it so hes around 30

around 45 i think

@OtherBill I am allowed to ask for a custom ā€˜titleā€™? Yā€™know, like how Shatter has ā€˜Leader of Landfish and Sea slurpsā€™?

Thatā€™s reserved for people whoā€™ve done something massive for the community afaik

Never hurts to try asking.

Yes.

Ā 

No.

Ā 

Indeed!

@otherbill Are you a fan of Star Wars, by any chance? And if so, what was your favorite film in the franchise?

0:20-0:35

(This is meant to be funny; not actually complaining about your refusal to grant me a custom title)

I am ā€” I saw the original trilogy in the theatres. Rogue One is by far my favorite, as (A) it showed that normal people can still accomplish great things (look, no Jedi!) and (B) in true war movie fashion, everybody died in the end. Plus, (C) its ending tied back in with the original movie so well ā€” that gave me goosebumps when I first saw it.

Ā 

I would jokingly propose ā€œI will give you a custom title, but only if I get to decide what it isā€, but I think you all have the sense not to take me up on that offer.

How many have you added for a bit?
I remember ther was the ReguIar one for someone

Iā€™ve used Regulr, and Raguler, and other misspellings. ReguIar was great, because it was invisible. And there was the crowd favorite:

Still, I think my personal favorite was ģŗ”ė””ģ”Ø.

Personally, I have absolutely no sense and will take you up on the aforementioned jokingly proposed offer.

Gets title of a space " "

I wouldnā€™t mind that! Can I have a random title? At-least I will be special!

ReguIar it is, then!

[#nonotreally OB]

I wouldnā€™t mind that! Can I have a random title? At-least I will be special! can i have a random title like lik random @OtherBill

#nonotreally OB

can I have a #nonotreally OB plz?

Oh shoot is it really? Oh shoot lmao didnā€™t see it right away nvm.