Paden vs Necker

:slight_smile:

Who will break this tie? :thinking:

I have and love both classes butā€¦

If it came down to it, necromancer for life boi.

but necro has an array of op skulls. Damaging, slow and heal, pally canā€™t handle the insane overpowered items necro has

To quote skyrim Guards, ā€œGod gave you two hands and you use them both for your weapon, I respect can thatā€

(It may look like he holds it one handed but you canā€™t swing a sword in combat with one hand itā€™s not a lightsaber)

Swords> staff magic filth.

Why are the necros eyes yellow do they have cataracts

^Used in one hand, with a shield.
Also, tell that to this guy

ik its anime, plz no flame :frowning:

They only do that when they have a shield because the disadvantages that comes from swinging several pounds of steel in one arm gives you

The paladin lacks a shield

Thus for them to use one arm for a sword and leave the other Just swinging in the air does not make much sense

Also the ancient stone sword how would you carry that one handed

Ok okā€¦ I get it. But how boutā€™ the statues? How do they hold it?

Their the stone guardians so it was designed for them and they use a which shield that shows it is lighter weight to them

ok thx :slight_smile:

Official canon

Wait srsly :open_mouth: ???

Deca has granted me such powers hopefully I use them for good

Ok, gonna go make another version with historically accurate paden :wink:

Question: would they make their swords lighter in the case that they had a shield? Or would they just give themselves even more weight?

Shields are not that heavy but you want to keep a balanced weight between your sword and shield

So you donā€™t go to swing and fall over from the weight of your shield or force of your swing

Armor also helps keep you grounded

You will always have a lighter sword with a shield because you will only be putting one arm in it

Though having a shield is safer so some might choose to use one or issue it to their army

I seeā€¦ alright, well I gotta go finish another crap drawing of a Paden fighting a Necker so :man_shrugging:

Damaging: literally pally
Heal: literally pally
Slow: See fairy seal

GODDAMNIT THIS IS NOT GAME DISCUSSION YOU GUYS THIS IS #community-hub GET IT STRAIGHT :angry:

Ok making a poll for the next (complete shit) drawing.

• Paden standing over dead Necker
  • Necker standing over dead Paden
  • Necker blocking Paden sword with staff
  • Paden blocking Necker Magics with sword
  • Hipster

0 voters

Paden it is !