Paladin interaction with sickness

So this is half a rant, and half a discussion point. I’ve recently noticed that they removed the ability for paladin to heal through sickness (due to having increased their max HP instead of actually “healing”)
I feel like this strips part of the identity of paladin, since it was once my favourite class for rushing status effect heavy dungeons like the sewers. I’m also annoyed because I never saw any patch notes about it.
Feel free to share your thoughts.

Paladin is still the most op class. You get a very strong heal, a very strong group buff, the unique hp increase, do a lot of damage and you have +1000 hp.

If you’re interested in the patch notes about it, you can see them here.

I found the wording a bit unclear (Max HP Up buff no longer bypasses Sick… really? do you expect me to understand what happens from this??).

I’m not a fan, but I’ve read somewhere that it’s related to a series of changes to healing in preparation to the in/out system, and I’m waiting to try out the whole rebalance before I make up my mind on it - I hope they manage to make the game challenging and interesting but a little less punitive, given the amount of players that still prefer to cheat.

It was never intended to heal through sick. Kabam’s just bad at coding stuff, big surprise…

Good thing it was patched straight away without creating any customer (player) expectation on performance then!
Sorry I’ve been arguing this concept at work all day long T.T

imo it should’ve been like that from the beggining, it makes no sense that class that out does priest in pretty much everything, was also better than priest at 1 thing priest should’ve been better at than any other class(healing), like what did priest trade all the defense and dps for, if not to be the greatest healer in game, how was it okay that in certain situations it was better to pick paladin for healing, than priest. And if entire idea behind sick is to punish you for every point of damage you take, by not letting you heal it back, why was paladin able to go around that.

Good change. It hurts, but it was a needed change. Maybe now I will finally play a class other than paladin and not feel useless. JK warrior is still a thing and damaging/berserk give 50% damage increase so i am shooting myself in the foot by playing anything else

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.