Paralyze pets dps

From the title, I’m sure most people will know what I’m talking about. I would like to propose the idea that paralyze pets should either have way less dps, or just simply paralyze and deal no damage. The reason I say this is because pets with attack close, mid, and far all have less than or close to the dps of electric (even though attack is in the name of the ability.) Although the wiki does not show the exact dps of a legendary with electric, it does say that it does 224 damage at some rate, while attack close does 200 damage every 0.2 seconds (1000 dps.) From what I’ve seen in game, the paralyze ability seems to get pretty close to that dps. I know people love their pets and how much time and effort they put into them, but I’d just like to bring forward the idea of making other pet abilities viable, and this is the biggest difference that I see as of now.

Feedback is appreciated :slight_smile:

The reason the electric is so high in dmg is because your pet literally has to sit on the boss (although with knight this becomes way to OP) but i would agree with the dmg decrease because if you paralyze an enemy once and sit on it it won’t become unparalyzed.

but if you do that every1 will get satisfied with the first egg they hatch and deca wont make $$$

This is why we have invulnerable phases on bosses and such.

Divine pets are supposed to be “OP” as it’s a pay-to-win feature.

People wouldn’t pay $2,000 on a pet that isn’t worth it

$1,000**

I like your HLD profile picture

too*

Heal and Magic Heal are broken enough, it’d be fine for electric to get a dps nerf.

Oh yeah I agree totally. imo I still don’t like pets, but, what I’m trying to say is that maxed Devine pets are supposed to be broken so people will drop :moneybag: on them.

Most of the money with pets would come from the feed power so I highly doubt it would negatively affect the amount of money they make from pets. If anything it’d make curious players buy more Divines and give Deca more money.

Sorry I wrote this in the last few minutes of my free period I was kinda in a rush

if a pet’s electric damage kills a cube, do u lose the fame bonus?
if so, I agree with you @FOXBOI
no damage plox

:thinking: hmm didnt think of that

I just didn’t have anything real to contribute to this thread, but I still wanted to say something.
:wink: :frowning:

no, you do not lose the fame bonus as you didnt kill the cube, your pet did.

It doesn’t count, the same way your pet’s damage does not count towards soulbound damage on other enemies.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.