Parasite Chambers: the Pterasite Colony still does THAT thing

Now someone may have seen that Twitch clip of my samurai dying in parasite chambers.

If not, I’ll summarise: I was fighting this thing here.

Its typical behaviour is to have two Pterasites fly near it and drop bombs on the player, and it can also throw them itself. (That’s the important part.)

Some time ago Deca mentioned fixing invisible throwables from enemies, I think. But recently I noticed the above guy still occasionally throws invisible bombs, appearing on the player and doing a lot of damage, like just now on my new summoner and on my deceased samurai. So keep that in mind whenever you enter one hoping for some easy mana potions.

I thought I observed that, too. But as I’m a very damaged guy I thought I just have overlooked it. (I also cannot see some projectiles on different grounds, e.g. in Secluded Thicket)

I guess that since the silence here was (metaphorically) broken, I suppose it’s with mentioning that the last patch took a stab at fixing this! I haven’t seen an invisible bomb yet, which is good, but there’s always a chance that something was overlooked on their end, so I’ll still be watching for nonsense.

I did several Parasites these days and at least once I got the situation. But notice: it’s probably my own fault cause of missing attention.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.