Parasite Den

Is there a chance that the Parasite Den could actually be added to the game?

It feels a bit out of place in this game. Too disturbing, too gross.

The only way it would be added if the dungeon was made from scratch while retaining the same name. The only thing that ever existed for the dungeon was some sprites. There are no remnants of the actual dungeon, meaning it probably never existed in the first place and was purely conceptual. Even the Dreamscape Labyrinth still has a functional (albeit highly unfinished) map, but there’s not a trace of the Parasite Den. It would make for a cool October release, though.

maybe one of you actually post an idea of how the parasite den would work?

[quote=“RMGnoob, post:2, topic:7296, full:true”]
It feels a bit out of place in this game. Too disturbing, too gross.
[/quote]It reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REuT7syWa8E

I think it’d be fine honestly.

Wait what’s the Parasite Den?

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/parasite-den

thanks

We already have Hermit God hentai, why are you looking for more? :thinking:

Only for Halloween as an official dropping dungeon year round I wouldn’t like it

If it were to ever be made, I imagine it would be a mid to late game dungeon, around the same difficulty as the Manor or Lab. The theme is too intimidating for a midgame dungeon, but it wouldn’t quite fit as a full-fledged endgame dungeon either.

the what?

i searched images of this
i am scarred for life

and what part of that sounded like a good idea to you?

Its more a less a children’s game.
Adding this in seems a little grotesque, and rather nightmarish to its target audience.

Its best where it belongs…
Hidden, to the parasite that it is…

i didnt know what hentai meant

Let’s just say we don’t have the same references. Or maybe the same idea of what belongs in a 13+ game.

(and honestly, it just feels out of place. Most of the enemies in RotMG are either funny, generic monsters or at worst slightly edgy (see also: The Shatters). Adding a dungeon with actual horror in it seems like it just wouldn’t fit).

Searching for hentai never ends well. Trust me… i know.

=

Hah…

What a match…

I know this is off topic but I hate khezu XD hes got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH hp but i was forced to fight him for his awsome gsword.