Parasite Grinding

So i’ve wanted the Assassin ST set for quite a while now, and I haven’t been able to get my hands on any piece of it from the parasite chambers event. Now that I have both the dagger and the leather armor pieces of the set, I have been grinding Parasite Chambers for a while now. However, their drop rare is not the best, and i’m doing about only 3 per hour in the realm.
Timezone is GMT + 2

I would buy keys myself, but a bit of my money has been going to charity lately, and recently i’ve decided to save up to go to America and pursue my ultimate dream of becoming an actor.

If anyone would be interested in farming Parasites with me, and has some keys on them, and is willing to pop for me, that would be appreciated.

I will pay the popper 1 deca ring for every ST item or whitebag I get during our grind, along with any potion I obtain in the dungeon.

If you are willing to help me, just [/t Fluffegan .] every time you enter the game, or tell me in the comments down bellow.

Whenever I am online and someone can pop for me, I will add the location to this thread so that anyone can join us in the Parasite Chambers.

I will be hosting a 10 - 15 deca rings giveaway when I complete the full set!

:eyes: That along with the ‘one deca per rare item’ thing? ur kinda rich xd

Good luck on getting that ST set :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I have a lot of patience in usw2

It would help to know your timezone. It’s a shame you didn’t post during the event, I’m always looking for people to pop keys with who are willing to actually play and clear at least the room before the boss.

My timezone is GMT+2

Better put that in your original post, too

Hey I know you can do this!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.