Parasite Setpiece DC?

Every time I get near a parasite setpiece, after about 20 seconds I will Disconnect. In the dungeon I am fine, but something about the setpiece disconnects me. No, I am not using a hacked client.

Parasite Chambers Bug
Parasite Chambers Bug

meee too

Just happens. I use browser on a mac, and that doesn’t happen to me (lucky enuf because i need those bones). What client do u use?

Think it’s server related. Pretty rare but a few days ago I was in a realm where absolutely NOBODY could stay near parasite for more than a few seconds w/o DC. Stopped when entering another realm though. Interesting bug…

Same. This issue seems to be pretty common at times, and sometimes isn’t an issue.

Theres the problem.
If you see an urgle you’re basically fucked, the urgle lasers lags your shit up big time.
High amounts of projectiles on the screen lags mac up alot.

Urgles turn your Mac into Mac Donalds, IT FRIES YOUR POTATO!

lolololololol

this was fixed in a recent build, so if you are using a downloaded client (hacked or not i don’t care), you can still play, but it will make you dc. make sure to download a new swf, or use https://www.realmeye.com/appspot to loat RotMG

Parasite-Setpiece-DC + fix Hacker Info

The Red bombs, as of medusa,
contaminate the area they hit
They change the area (you dont see this it is a Anti Cheat bullet (deca have now a new anti cheat system))
Hack clients do not know this new area and get lost connection.

Attention this creature ensures the Dc (The Red Bomb)
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/scout-colony

Q:
What can I do so that I do not get lost connection?
A:
You must not enter the area that was hit, and you can continue to play normally

Q:
What is the best class for nealy 0 dc`s?
A:
Rouge with a Planewalker

I hope I could help

(i dont hack i just know it (tested it with other hacker and it worked ))

How about instead of telling him to adapt with the hacks, you tell him to stop hacking.

I use the realmeye.com/appspot that fetches the latest version for you. I downloaded the new version recently. I am using a Pentium Flyer Red with Windows Anniversary. N3540 Intel Processor, 2.16 GHz Quad-Core, 4 GB of RAM (that could be the problem). Integrated Intel Graphics Card. Using the latest patch X18.0.0 . If any of this could affect it, please tell me.

I am not using a hacked client. I specified this above…

Btw, I just now figured ur not the poster of this thread.
Now that’s what I call embarrassing…

A game gets you to have fun with it.
If you use hacks ok, I do not care
in a sense, those people also help the non-hacker

Everyone should do what he wants.
It is against deca rules more I do not want to say

Me too. Some more details: First on a Mac, using Flash Projector, but I don’t think that’s the cause. it seems to be something that shoots at you, far from the boss. You need not shoot at them, you need not get near to the ‘boss’ of the mini-event. How do I now? As I managed to not get DCed twice.

Once I came along when nothing but the boss was left. It was stuck in the wall of the Lost Halls event, and so hard to kill. But I could get close to it, try and shoot it, and no DC.

The other time was earlier today, with my Rogue, in a quiet Realm so I had it to myself. I took on the enemies one at a time cloaked so they would not shoot me. No DC. I was able to clear the event and get in the Parasite Chambers.

Every other time though I DC. A sudden ‘You have been disconnected’ which kicks me back to the char select screen. It’s like the DCs which used to happen when you used your ability when stunned, which I think was a flawed anti-cheat mechanism. No idea why the Parasite event would be causing it.

You are using a hacked client though. One of my discord groups constantly complains that the hacked client always dc’s them near Parasite Setpieces and I’ve never had a problem with disconnecting, because I don’t use a client. For some reason, if you have thunder move on (which reveals the entire map the first time you connect to a realm) you get dc’ed almost every time you’re at the setpiece.

Just a quick reminder that discussing hacks isnt allowed here.

Okay, I know that the 4 gigs of RAM isn’t doing it, because my little brother who’s 12 runs a 100 mods minecraft server with less than that, so that isn’t it. And you say you’re using Flash? That isn’t it either. I mean the parasites are really ew, so I think this is just a release bug. That same thing happened for the Garnet statues, and the LH event.

EDIT: I don’t believe you’re using a hacked client, because ^

“hello i dont use hacks but this is annoying”
“try updating ur hacked client”

Not hacking here. What I am doing is using a local copy of the current SWF, downloaded to my hard drive, as described in the RealmEye wiki guide, as it’s the only way to use Flash Projector with Kongregate. I guess people using a hacked client do something similar, so it could be an incompatibility either with Flash Projector or with using the SWF locally.