Party Pet and Masked Pet Skins

Mini Party God and Mini Masked God Pet Skins

Suggested by the title, I have pet skins for the Masked Party God and Mixcoatl the Masked God that I made in paint.net. Both can only be obtained as white bag drops from the Masked Party God in the Beachzone. For such a rare dungeon, the drops aren't as special as you would think and hopefully these pet skins can fill that hole. Tell me which skin is your favorite (mine is the Mini Party God) and any suggestions in the comments.

Note: the walk cycle is supposed to make them dance. Don't get any ideas. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mini Party God

Pet Family:

• Either ???? or Humanoid (up to Deca)
  • Description:

• Grab a drink and chill out with a Mini Party God! B ) Sprite Credits: SwigWiz
  • Feed Power:

• Mini Masked God

Pet Family:

• Either ???? or Humanoid (up to Deca)
  • Description:

• Don't take it personally. It's just his mask. >: D Sprite Credits: SwigWiz
  • Feed Power:

• -SwigWiz

There are no words in the English language to explain how I feel about that sprite

cool concept, pls more shading though

It better be a good english word Luv it

yea dw its a good one

oml the lack of shading hurts my eyes

No offense, but those sprites are way to bright and color schemes are a little obnoxious

Looks cute

only you…

I feel like Party Pet should be ???, and Masked Pet should be spooky. Party should be ??? because WTF even is he? And I think Masked should be spooky because it drops spooky eggs sometimes. Great sprites by the way! :slight_smile:

uH i can give you better sprite but… its your idea
    (more shadings)

Summary

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.