Password is incorrect glitch [solved]

Please note: this forum is not run or owned by Deca. Bugs you post here may never be seen by the developers.

We made this area as a way of keeping track of the problems we players experience. We believe that reddit, which Deca has designated the official home of the community, does a poor job of gathering useful information over long periods of time. A forum like this, on the other hand, is great at doing that.

Every time I put in my information on exalt it gives me an error message saying that my password was incorrect, and when I try to have it changed, I put in my email address only to see that that won’t work either, it said that an email was already sent, and that I should wait and try again later. This error does not occur on Flash.
If anyone else has this problem, or has an idea to fix it, please let me know.

I’ve had this problem too. You probably typed it wrong 2-3 times. After that, even your correct password will show up as incorrect.

It fixed itself after I gave up… next day first try I logged in.

I hope that’s all, I don’t want to be left behind after they quit using flash.

OK, I figured it out. For some reason it was signing me in to public testing instead of the actual game (which i had a different password for). Thanks for showing you cared. :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.