Password Reset Error

So I go log on to realm

No problem, I think to myself I’ll just reset the password. So I put in my email and ask for a password reset.
At first it works fine, I get the link and paste it into the log on but get a 10 minute disconnection error. I wait for 10 minutes, but my computer dies, and when I open it my clipboard is wiped and all my tabs are closed. I go back to my mail and click on the link again.

I click on the link,

What? Why can’t it reset my password all of a sudden?
I go back in game and try to send the email in again.

I have waited 10 minutes and the email still won’t send. Maybe i’m missing something that you guys are aware about? I need help fast and I don’t know what to do.

You are aware that half of your email is in the last pic?

Try logging in again, it’s been 11 hours since OP, so it should be working by now, if it still gives you an error try sending an email directly to Deca here and explain your situation (maybe even direct them here to see the problem.

I did, and Chris manually gave me a new password.

k, so your account is all working?

Also you might want to edit the OP if that’s your real email in the last pic.

k, Many people would be more concerned about it but if you don’t care it’s aight, I personally don’t want many people to have my email, as it increases your chance of getting hacked (mass password leaks suck)

You can’t see the entire thing, and some forumers like Redox have my email account.
EDIT: I don’t actually use my real name for email.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.