Patch 1.2.0.3: Let the Runes Fall

Crosspost from official site.

Goodbye Halloween

Hello Lucky Realmers,

Still cleaning up the cobwebs from the living room, hm? And organizing all the collected loot candy? We’re doing the same, but we kind of grew fond of the Halloween Nexus and decided to keep it around a bit more.

The Reaper’s days of vengeance are behind him, retired until the ghostly forces of October rise again. But in his place are further riches and wicked equipment for you to seek, permanently dropping from now on!

New ST Sets drop in game

Events

The security around Oryx’s Sanctuary has been getting lax… Has someone been sabotaging Oryx at the height of his power? Over the following weeks, different Rune unlocks will rotate and increase the traffic of loot-hungry adventurers into the heart of Oryx’s domain…

Helmet Rune Unlock

The Event will run from 11/04 until 11/11, 12 PM UTC

Shield Rune Unlock

The Event will run from 11/11, 12 PM UTC until 11/18, 12 PM UTC

Sword Rune Unlock

The Event will run from 11/18, 12 PM UTC until 11/25, 12 PM UTC

Fixes and Improvements

• Fixed a problem of item dropping on the ground when Vault UI is on. (Please take into account that this prevents item disappearance and Customer Support will no longer provide items claimed to have been lost this way).
  • Fixed Beefcake Brutus Warrior Skin.

Misc:

• Forax, Katalund, Malogia and Untaris Keys no longer have a restriction to be opened in Guild Hall or Vault and can now be opened from anywhere.
  • Removed all Halloween related tokens and items from drop tables.
  • New Skins

Me: oh yay now I can farm ruins to get that last ST piece I need for archer!
Game: actually it drops from Tcave
Me realizing how long that’s gonna take: oh…

Here’s to hoping there is a manor event
Edit: wait there probably won’t be cus there just was… why couldn’t they have released the sets before Halloween?

Darn I lost a shield rune due to the vault glitch and only emailed support yesterday. I bet they won’t restore it

Now, when is that fame rework dropping?

Tcave event soon maybe?

Money

I’m glad that they are doing a rotating rune event again, but I think they should always have the rune event going like this:
Sunday and Monday: Helm
Tuesday and Wednesday: Shield
Thursday and Friday: Sword
Saturday: All

Fr fr

Pretty sure there’s a quest that gives you a TCave key, so that will help you a bit* in your search lol

Isn’t that an old Kongregate thing, or did DECA make it into a daily quest?

There is a quest; get the marks from a bunch of beginner tier dungeons and you get a treasure map, which is the key to tcave.

I haven’t jumped online but please tell me they didn’t leave everything as the Halloween update? I’m mostly concerned with the castle, did this get changed back to normal?

Castles back to normal judging by this reddit post

What we've all been waiting for. from r/RotMG

im smart

hi smart I’m dad

I bet 5 Lives right now that fame rework ain’t dropping until next week or two.

Yeah, I thought they said it’d be “next week” after motmg ended… or something like that.

Nice! Can pop my alien keys now (: