Patch 1.2.0.3: Let the Runes Fall

why are runes even a thing :thinking:

Are you a cat or a minecraft character or what???

I meant to say 5 Life pots.

Well to limit the amount of runs per day. If it is always open to the public, drop rate may have to decrease dramatically.

lies

Thanks, and thank god it is back to normal. I’d never appreciated how soothing of a color palette oryx castle / wc had until that event, but it is really nice on the eyes, again lol…

? He was proved to be right about the tcave key quest

the tinkerer quest is gonna save a lot of time. run the table is the quest

Well that’s interesting because they weren’t replacing items lost this way before either. At least, not with video proof.

Deca, if you’re reading this, your support staff does not care that new bugs cause us grief. They outright deny it is a problem. They don’t read the request or purposefully give you the runaround hoping you’ll give up early. I work in this business and know that these reports happen regardless of bugs, but the disconnect between development and support here is inexcusable in a situation like this.

well they refunded mine with no photo or video evidence…

How many emails did it take? This was my second round with their support so after that comment about having proof (as if I record every moment of my gameplay) I decided not to respond with hate and instead write them off as worthless. I love this game, but I wouldn’t trust anything to its support staff.

It took one email. Maybe you got chris?

i kinda hate how this has to be an issue tho, just one guy holding the support staff of reckoning to prevent support. kinda wack.

With the amount of complaints deca has gotten and generally negative sentiment towards him one has to wonder why he hasn’t been moved off of support

I have more than 20 tcave keys in my gift chests due to the “run the table” quest. :smiley:

but i nearly never get the “The Effigy” quest in my dailies. At least, the st armor is quite reachable (missing it for the complete set).