Patch 1.2.1.1.0 Hot(fixed) Friday News

I’d love to test out if things were fixed (and if anything else broke), but I wasn’t one of the few that were experiencing a lot of problems…

Also, yay! Another character slot.

Thanks for the quick fixes! Is the new way to gain EXP intentional? (only get exp for things that you’ve hit?) hoping not

What are the presents in the login calendar? I know that they are mystery items, but what can they turn out to be?
Also woulda liked some candies ngl…

And it sounds like free packs will contain 2 character slot coupons and a vault chest unlocker, among other things.

Happy to see a hotfix come out, the transparency was an issue for me so I’ll check on that, but I didn’t encounter the frame lag fortunately.

But is the team still working on the vault update bugs? We had a list of bugs introduced in that build that still have not been addressed.

It was intended, from what I’ve seen. Not too big a fan of it, honestly - while it has near-effectively killed fame trains and, by extension, boating, the sacrifice of making lower-level players less likely to equally share experience is a nasty trade-off.

Ideally, both systems (award XP to damage dealer & those around the killer) could be in place, with perhaps exceptions for specific bosses if necessary.

I feel like a simpler solution to resolving those two specific concerns would be to allow players under level 20 to gain XP by standing near the killer but not allowing players at level 20 to do the same.

hope it’s changed back the new fame amounts from dungeons already killed off trains

Am I the only one still having problems with the dungeon bonus? Even after completing some dungeons (like for First Steps or King of the Mountains), its not updating for me.

unknown2

NOT fixed

That’s referring to the bug where zero fame was awarded. The stats tab hasn’t had an accurate count on death fame since I came back to Realm (was only the equipment bonus off at first).

he’s not wrong, it’s still not fully fixed

edit: also the bug you’re referring to was recent still… before the first fame rework everything was accurate

when the fame rework came out, the sprite lag was fixed for me.
but when this patch came out, “oh sorry, it looks like you’re back to having sprite lag again”
which is a bit annoying tbh, but otherwise i’m ok.(this was my experience, so it may not apply to others)

overall, i’m fine with this update.

Probable cause

Screenshot_28
idk what deca tried to do, but i’m guessing this has something to do with my experience of this patch.
again, idk what deca tried to do and i might be wrong, so this is just pure speculation on my part.

What about the Vault bug tho? is it fixed? tbh i haven’t been playing for weeks coz im scared of bugs (just pop out to get daily log in if i remember)

Nope not fixed.

To be fair, the “vault bug” was not just one bug. There are still occasional issues with the vault, but most of the nasty stuff has been fixed. I haven’t had a bag hit the floor since the previous update.

Really? Literally every single time I play that happens. Lost three items to that and none of them have been/will be restored.

I still get the bug where every item slot in the vault is bugged, and has to be swapped multiple times per slot before they start acting correctly. It doesn’t delete any items (in fact, it can just as easily appear to be a dupe), but but it does waste your time. It can easily be fixed by reentering the vault, or depositing items in the bottom-right corner under your inventory which sometimes clears it all up. I have also been getting disconnected sometimes when using consumables (backpack, clover, level up potion) from my gift chest, but haven’t seen it in the current hotfix patch yet.

Most of my vault trips are bug-free at this point.

The most annoying thing about the vault isn’t even losing items, it isn’t that every time I deposit potions in the vault (not potion storage) I drink em and they don’t increase stats so I have to enter the vault several times before drinking them actually consumes them and doesn’t just appear too.