Patch 1.3.0.2 - Long live Oryx - Realm of the Mad God Exalt

WHAT??? A new tier for forge items? Why? It is already screwed up that you have to trade in 3 items to get one, and you need to get the blue print for it and the mark, so why they actual heck would we need a new tier? The forge is fine as it is. You can’t forge most things without a mark for a dungeon and you can only forge a high level item once every 6 days now. I defenitely am against a whole new tier.

Prolly because of dudes spamming Gemstones (and prolly others) for other desired endgame whites (such as Omni, Colo Sword and so on).

Honestly that’s still fine. That definitely doesn’t require a new tier, you still have to get the mark to make it. Maybe something like you can’t use more than one of the same item when forging? I’m very against a new tier, and if there is a new tier, it should ONLY be for o3 and miniboss whites

so craft your o3 items now before they make them cost more… and pay for sulphur ofc

I took this to mean that new, previously unseen items will be added to the forge, ones which could potentially only be available through it. If this is indeed the case, then it would make sense that these new items would be harder to forge, since the current forging process, even with marks, is pretty easy once you have the blueprint.

If getting blueprints was easy, then the entire system would be broken; they need to be very rare, since getting one blueprint gives you the ability to infinitely replicate that item.

Don’t get me wrong; I see where you’re coming with this, but my point is that if these are indeed new, forge-exclusive items, then there should be more restrictions since there are no alternative methods of obtainment and they sound quite powerful.

The hard part is getting the blueprint.

can confirm, did 100 o3s and not a single blueprint

I’m done lol

With what?

If this is really the case, that sounds incredibly silly and lazy.
There are ample places to put new UTs, ample opportunity to throw in a new encounter, so there’s virtually no reason to just lock UTs behind the forge.
I, for one, interpret Wotan’s statement as adding the currently-not-dropping blueprints to the game, and then re-arranging the existing tiers so Sanctuary whites are seperated from other endgame dungeon UTs.

Hopefully.

Nothing (except this game maybe), I was just expressing my bafflement with this decision.

We really don’t need this at all, its hard as it is to craft these UTs and others of similar rarity.

To be fair, we haven’t had this for most of the game’s lifetime, so I view it as kind of a weird bonus already.

Maybe players were abusing the O3 equipment and/or forge-fire somehow? Perhaps DECA doesn’t want to see a complete wasting of most of the UT’s out there in the name of the meta mindset or something. But you could feed them before…

It’s a little odd, but I’m not going to sweat over it.

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: The General Chat Thread v2

where do they even gather the feedbacks for this kind of changes? i haven’t touched forge much (except the chipper) and now i probably wont really be able to craft shits coz im too noob to do o3s (and even MBC/void) in pub and i dont use discord.