Patch 32.4.1 & Upcoming Events

Winter stuff is gone, everything you once understood about the game is now wrong (big update, looks cool):

@moderators Please move to #news:developers-corner

RotMG dead?
Chief Beisa and Agent of Oryx Items [Exalt Blog]
ELDER REALMS: An Endgame Idea by Puffagod
Candyland completions not displaying on stats screen
Merry Oryxmas! [Patch X.32.4.0]

Pathetic

this marble defender change has already killed so many people

Yeah, damage should be nerfed because of the armor break

I think its more so that people don’t read patch notes and think they can stand in front of it still.

This. I think a lot of deaths have been like this one:

Give it some time. It may prove to be easier once people actually learn that they actually have to play the game here, rather than facetank like they used to.

maxeff will improve their time with attk effusion and so will vet runs so nothing will change

These QoL/polishing updates are great and what updates to the game should be: breathing new life into a game we’re familiar with and making sure the little details shine since they all add up over time.
I strongly hope this is the start of a new trend for future updates similar to this, just trying their best to make sure content isn’t forgotten and stands up even in the current day.

One thing that does quite bother me, not with the actual updates themselves but in how the update post was written:
The new Janus sprite isn’t credited to the UGC member that created it. Instead, it’s worded almost as if Deca created the sprite themselves, which is strongly misleading.
I would think that it takes practically zero time to properly credit someone for the artwork they created, out of respect for the members of the Realm community that have taken the time to make art used in the game.

I think even if it is the case that the person in question who created the sprite desired not to be credited (which may be the case, I don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes after all), an anonymous credit to the UGC team would have been appropriate. There’s no reason not to given that the major reason Deca uses so many art assets generated by UGC (the positive major reason, since the negative major reason would be Deca enjoys the basically free art assets…) is that they want the community to feel and appreciate that they have a strong say in the direction the game is heading in.

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

welp time to come back to the game smh

None of us ever quit; we only take breaks. Even if said breaks are multiple years, everyone comes back eventually.

And the rooms went from 12 to 10 so faster to mbd.

Hive nerfs, at last u,w,u

What’s really strange is that I’ve not even seen the Spectral Skeleton fight myself yet.

So economy becomes worse and so on

@Seelpit It’s nothing special. It’s just a skelly boi standing in the middle of the room shooting a lot of shots in an easy to dodge part. It barely has any hp and dies really quick.

Well, yes, so I figured from the few screenshots I saw.
I thought he got a 2nd phase, though?

Well if it does, it dies too fast to get to it lol

I’m excited to see what the esben robe and ring look like O_O

They already exist from the mad pass from the other game mod (forgot the name).

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/esben-s-wedding-ring
There’s the ring, not sure robe page exists yet.

EDIT: here’s the robe link: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/esben-s-shaman-attire

oh shit

o H S H iT

O SH

I am very pleased by all of these changes, but the marble defender one is very questionable.