Hey there Realmers,
We have quite a few changes and improvements for you today! Some small ones like tooltips and inconsistencies that have been bugging you and us for a while now. Some big ones like changes on Oryx 3 and his loyal followers. We have those and a little something at the end, so keep reading and we hope you enjoy this update!
Realm Exalt Fixes and Improvements
- Animation of spinning the Mystery Boxes has been improved.
- Character selection screen now shows full HP/MP for all characters and the selected character shows the current stats for HP/MP.
- Fixed DCs from account without a name.
- Fixed DCs when using Magic Wand.
- Fixed issue with duplicate text in Nexus Shop items’ tooltips.
- Fixed issue with moving items and their tooltips around when the cursor is not in the game’s window (when the game is not in full screen).
- Fixed scaling on 16x16 character skins.
- Fixed the “Verify Deletion” dialog description.
- Fixed the tooltips of items. Goodbye “/n”!
- Fixed tooltip of the pets in the Pet Wardrobe in terms of their rarity.
- Implemented music by WangleLine in the Candyland Hunting Grounds! Check the track here!
- Improved the “Forced Password Reset” message and procedure.
- Invincibility after teleportation is now set to 2 secs in dungeons and 3 secs in Realms.
- Textures are now slightly brighter to match Realm on Flash.
- The “Change Name” button no longer gives an infinite loading screen when there is insufficient gold.
- The in-game package popup now shows only once, the first time you log into the game (as it is on Flash).
Other Fixes and Improvements
Balancing improvements on Archbishop Leucoryx, Chancellor Dammah, Chief Beisa, and the Mad God himself, Oryx 3, as well as much bigger changes to Treasurer Gemsbok.
- Fixed invulnerability not working during portal and line beams taunts
- Fixed Oryx not checking if enough damage had been dealt to trigger the outro during his Desperation Move stagger
- Fixed typos
- Fixed the ability to purify some instances of the Sick counter.
- Added a delay to the corner portal attack.
- HP: 250K -> 200K
- New failsafe for loot that spawns out of bounds.
- Oryx Elite Brutes “Shield” attack removed.
- Oryx Elite Brutes now attack with long range armor piercing knives when they would do a shield bash.
- Oryx Elite Falcons now correctly appear as enemies on the minimap.
- Adjusted movement speed, projectile speed, enemy movement and added projectiles for some of Beisa’s phases.
- HP: 500K -> 400K
- Invulnerability at the start of attacks: 3sec -> 2sec
- Orb of Light HP: 6000 -> 3000
- Orb of Chaos HP: 8000 -> 4500
- Candle Paralyze Shot Range: 2.8 tiles -> 2 tiles
- Orb of Light and Orb of Chaos now move 2 times slower when Leucoryx is in the middle of the room.
- Fixing beams during the counter not reaching the bottom of the room.
- Fixed typos.
- Added counter and transition animations.
- HP: 175K -> 200K
- Slightly modified Gemsbok’s base sprite and added several new animations.
- Buffed all gem bomb attacks substantially in damage and changed their status effects, with reduced radius.
- Phase 1 always uses four chains of shots instead of expanding each time and he will stay at each point longer, but will also explode into bolts with each teleportation.
- Added a brand new phase sequence at 70% to come between phase 1 and his shuffle phase, using colored-modified attacks at each wall and a periodic survival phase in the center, in addition to orbiting coins shooting inward from an outside rotation.
- Shuffle phase retains a combat threat with outside coins continuing to shoot during the shuffling sequence.
- Following phase has a longer time between volleys of gem bombs, with outside coins continuing to shoot inward.
- Final phase is less abrupt with its charging coin attacks.
- This list is not exhaustive! There are plenty of minor changes and additions as well, so be prepared for a fairly new experience!
- Fixes on T7 trap (incorrect stat bonuses), T7 seal (uneven buff times) and T15 heavy armor (FP equalized with the other T15 armors).
Discord Boosting Rewards
Starting now, you can earn in-game Realm gold for nitro boosting the discord server!
On the first day of every month, starting September 1st, all nitro boosters will receive gold based on how long they have been boosting the server (including before this announcement). The rewards go as follows:
- 100 gold if this is your first consecutive month
- 150 gold if this is your second consecutive month
- 200 gold for each month you continue boosting afterwards
BUT! If you ever stop boosting the server, you will be reset back to 100 gold if you start boosting again. Additionally, boosting more than once will have no effect.
We will currently only limit 100 people to be able to earn gold through nitro boosting. If you boost after there are already 100 boosters on the server, you won’t receive any gold reward.
Important! Nitro boosters must link their account to be eligible for gold - you can link your account in #bot-channel using !link <ign>
- Fixed description of Ghost Captain Rogue Skin.
- New Skins