Patch notes 1.2.1.0.0 – The Fame Rework

The Achievement Thread

Dopeeee

Farewell Boots on the Ground, I will guard your legacy ;( <3

Here we go… let’s do this.

To feel the rending of gelatinous sludge again! CDirk time.

Some more bugs and such i noticed when playing (a very miniscule amount)
-reports of lag (specifically, a pub shatters)
-transparency doesn’t affect dyes: what i mean is that im able to see different dyes while the rest of the player is transparent (of course, if dyes encompass the entire skin, ill see the entire skin)
-looks like ally dmg/enemy dmg has been flipped? so if you do not want to see these things you should turn these options off

LOL what?

If the armors were tradeable I would give three heavy oryx armors for 1 leather :sob:
Unless I get a leather armor or a sword from popping a stack I won’t be able to get a full oryx set cus I’m an idiot and popped all my armor shards randomly :sob:

I’m happy

Please add accuracy back to the Stats page. I don’t care if you’re not rewarding me for it.

hopefully ut exchange fixes these kinds of problems
but idk how well it will work with pieces of a specific set

I don’t think that the agent of oryx stuff will be in ut exchange… but if it is…

What I imagine

Aimzer - “Release the update tomorrow or your fired”

and it will be fixed with the next update

What the fuck why not fix it now instead of waiting until the next update which will take a pretty long time.

Not that I play much anymore but it set all my dungeons completed to 0, hopefully this is just a visual bug

Yeah I know some peeps who did like 200 mts for the fame bonus, that was the dungeon they were going for.

BTW first time they’ve mentioned this would be reset. though honestly I was expecting them to be reset cause that’s how DECA do

That’s pretty lousy actually ngl

Not to mention that the requirements for a completion have changed (before, you had to leave through the exit portal, now you just have to get sb damage).

oh??? pog???

with these changes 1.1k fame is about the lowest possible a 8/8 can get.