Patch notes 1.2.1.0.0 – The Fame Rework

Not to mention that the requirements for a completion have changed (before, you had to leave through the exit portal, now you just have to get sb damage).

oh??? pog???

with these changes 1.1k fame is about the lowest possible a 8/8 can get.

That’s good, so you pretty much guarantee a four-star

Does anyone know, did any of the vault update bugs get fixed? They mentioned other small fixes/changes. Is there a full build notes somewhere?

Also anyone know what is meant by “improved transparency”?

This was briefly mentioned on the testing thread.

Join us on Public Testing
Transparency Improvements - No more black voids! With these changes, overlapping transparent sprites should no longer stack up their opacity and become hard to see through.

Good riddance. That bonus sucked almost as much as pacifist and mundane.

:cry: noooo don’t disrespect them now that they are gone

Is the fame on death shown in-game accurate now?

No, I have Tunnel Rat on a fresh level 20, which makes it show 3000+ fame on my stats.

All this glorious fame for a diversity of cosmetics! And pet food… before the scarcity of FP items secretly increases…

Another small nitpick: it would have been nice imo to reduce the dungeon completed count to 1 instead of 0 for those who already had dungeon completes. At least just so I know which dungeons I have already done on that character.

No

I’d wait and see what you get when they die. I doubt the Attributes panel is giving us accurate numbers.

Oh yeah and a guildie just told me that maxing is percentage based :man_facepalming:

Edit: I’ll just delete my last comment there XD

Yo the transparency seems worse than before… I’m not really sure what was bugged about it before but now it just seems to stack and also not represent the correct transparency values

Edit: yeah it’s bugged

YES! That final elusive Steam achievement is MINE!

Do Steam achievements work on Exalt? I’ve heard they don’t, and I’m missing a lot of things I should have earned in the last few months.

I guess I don’t know! I had all but the one while still on flash.

u only get xp and fame if u hit an enemy now?
thats kinda unfair for melee classes who has a much harder time hitting the enemies than for example a sorc or a huntress