Patch Notes 27.7.X.13.1

Hey there people! Did you get to enjoy Easter and get smashed by Biff the Buffed Bunny? Here’s a small patch in preparation of the next one.

New!

• Mountain Temple Event Chest! Come one come all to get plenty of loot, including the exclusive Woodland Huntress in celebration of Arbor Day. As per usual, remember that the Chest will only spawn once all the enemies in the dungeon have been eliminated. The Event will end on Tuesday May 2nd at 6pm CET.

Removed

• Biff the Buffed Bunny and his eggs has finally left the Realm. The Easter Event is over.

Balance - Mountain Temple

• Increased Daichi HP by 25%
  • Added Invincibility Phases
  • Added Pierce to Elemental Shots
  • Increased the number of monsters
  • Added guaranteed Def Pot + 1 additional Random Pot drop (per dungeon not per player)
  • Added 15 players limit
  • Fixed a few typos and bugs

Fix & Tweaks

• All Keys should now have 200 FP.
  • All Skins should now drop in SB Bags (to avoid bot looters).
  • Mini Rosen & Rosen Skins should now be properly credited to their respective artist (thanks Lovens & Univoid)
  • Added Time Restriction on Creating Guild / Changing Guild Rank to fix an exploit.
  • The portal to the Ivory Wyvern in the Lair of Draconis no longer despawns.

Event Chest Content

• Wand of the Fallen
  • Kageboshi
  • Woodland Huntress Skin
  • Nun Skin
  • Ranger Skin
  • T11 Weapons
  • T12 Armor
  • Stat Potions (SB)

That’s it for now! If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, fire away!

Crosspost from reddit

@moderators move to #news pls (and do the [quote="Deca Games Developer Myzzrym"], I’m confused)

Very gud much like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never got the helm :frowning:

So the statues stay the same?
They should really be reworked

Who doesn’t like tanky ice spheres on whatever steroids the leperchuan was on?

XD they pop melees like popcorn

@moderators I can’t edit this since it’s in #news, but the patch notes updated with chest event loots

Event Chest Content

• Wand of the Fallen
  • Kageboshi
  • Woodland Huntress Skin
  • Nun Skin
  • Ranger Skin
  • T11 Weapons
  • T12 Armor
  • Stat Potions (SB)

nice

i kinda like the skin… too bad im not going to be able to get it, although right now, im focusing my resoues on mystic,priest, ninja and some other class skins.

I guess they made the mountain temple harder

OP updated. Thanks @Niegil

15 player limit on an event dungeon where the entire realm is guaranteed to be piled on (if the drops were worth it).
A dungeon harder than any other in the game right now that doesn’t even drop mana or tops just got even harder.
No changes to instant death anti-melee bosses.

Biff doesn’t matter because he didn’t have a quest icon and I never once got loot from him anyway

Overall a pretty disappointing patch.

The Mysterious Egg didn’t have an icon. Biff sure as hell had one.

Had to check this wasn’t another USA holiday that I’d never heard of. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ¿Columbus Day?

Damn, just saw from white bag pics that this guy had a unique drop. Would have been nice if Deca had mentioned this in the last patch notes, I thought he only dropped eggs so gave the event a “nah”…

Was the carrot thing (helm? dagger?) at the usual stupid low drop rate?

At least they listed the Event Chest loot fully this time.

Haha that is what I get for taking two weeks off Rotmg, missing the new dungeon when it was easier. :grinning::skull_crossbones:

Good job on this, though no mention of fixing the Exit portal from Ivory Room which wasn’t “counting” onto our stats like the Easy Mode Exit has started to do.

And forgot to update this version number?

And this screen could get confusing fast, if they don’t put a date at the top of each page.

Seems like a trip to the minor bugs thread is needed.

Oh and this is new description?:

I believe that they have also made it so the skins which were in white bags, are now not in white bags (eg, Bella skins, Assassin from the zombie horde, mini skins?-don’t know if these were whites before). Maybe a new bag type+graphic for skins would be nice, like there is the pet egg basket for eggs.

I live in the US and I have never heard of this, don’t worry :wink:

Wasn’t there a national earth day recently? Maybe arbor day is that, seeing as how arbor is tree-related, I think.

Arbor day in America is treated the same as any other mundane holiday, similar to talk like a pirate day. Difference being I actually kinda participate in Arbor day, I plant and harvest local wildflowers, not trees.

But to stay on topic, I encountered Biff about 20 times, but never received loot, wasn’t aware he had whites until I saw some pictures of them, but doesn’t really matter to me as I never even got eggs.

I too have mixed feelings for the things DECA hides in the dark of their updates, I like not having everything handed to me, but when there’s a time limit involved, with the luck I have it minus well have not existed for me.

When’s the new update

This is the latest update.

Or you’re asking when there will be a new update?