Patch Notes 27.7.X10.3 - The Rise of Deca

yep, if you hit all 3 shots with new covert, it beats coral all the way up to 50 def!

Welp I dropped all my coverts…

sheeet.

rip. i always keep my coverts for leveling bow classes whenever i get dbow and cbow so i dont die with those

Well I guess now there’s a use for the tiered bows! Maybe now the bows will be getting more expensive. (Better stock up!) :^)

yeeep
good thing i also have a bunch of t12 katanas just saved up for whenever i want to play ninja
hey i just realized, i have a good ninja set!
t12 katana, dcirc, csilk, pyra
so
ninja vs dbow cbow archer vs dbow cbow ctrap huntress now(only have 1 spare char slot)

Wait am I the only one who just realized they didn’t nerf melees, but nerfed ninja (doku)?
Dafuq

I have 2 stacked tokens and the feed power is 200. Im assuming its 100 each, or 200 regardless of how many tokens are stacked

If it was 200 regardless of how much in a stack then that’d be stupid.

This isn’t half bad though.

They nerfed doku, but buffed pretty much the rest of the katanas. I think ninjas as a whole became more interesting to use. I certainly wouldn’t call it a ninja nerf.

I said doku…
Edit: they still didn’t nerf warrior though.

Ikt, but the covert buff makes it kinds bad now

You said ninja, then put doku in brackets. To me, it seems like you were implying that nerfing dokus = nerfing ninjas. Which I would have agreed with, except for the fact that they buffed the rest of the katanas to make things more balanced. So I still wouldn’t call this a ninja nerf, as I think the other buffs make ninjas viable too. I do agree that melees should be nerfed a bit as well.

Ima leaf armor is still kinda shit

Lv 2 priest gets BRACER in pub shatts

Chat:
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!
Hail Deca!

I still have my 3 snowflake tokens XD

My first impression (after an ~hour of playing) on the new tiered bows is that they are now definetly better in glands. However I still think that the cbow is better for glands farming (even though I dont have one). The reduced spread has some disadvantages though.

ehh, pretty good update.

Too bad i dont have any of the buff uts…

I kinda liked the underpower ray katana…

generally loving this update, although i knew it was going to happen

if only my wizard wasn’t dead! then i could actually take advantage of the silk robe buff!

hrmm, appearance vs. functionality…

either way my priest is going to look way sexy soon, and be op on top of it!

EDIT: possible alternative

need a crown though… I have gem on me but not crown.