Patch Notes 27.7.X11.1 - The Fixening • r/RotMG

Maybe. I, however, think they are just poor coders. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I almost know the feels. Did a skull shrine and wondered why I went into blinking red so often, then I checked and my pet was healing like 4 seconds slower than it normally does.

“however, this glitch was not reported to work on pets with level 100 abilities”

Only DECA can make a game less p2w and more p2w at the same time :wink:

Pretty sure it’s a purposeful litmus test to see how outraged the player base will be at a pet nerf. It’s looking very unlikely that it was an honest accident at this point

I’m pretty sure the nerf is on purpose and they’re lying about it being a bug so people don’t get pissed at them for implementing an unpopular idea. I just hope they realize it’s a bad idea to nerf something people have paid real money for expecting something useful and they undo it soon.

Nah, nerfing something and lying about it would be pretty dumb.

I think Deca knows all the fuss around pets, and if they ever even touch them, they would announce it six months sooner.

Just so you know, I will not be playing or putting more money into the game until pets are fixed.

Just so you know, no one cares

I get it, I get it, they fixed a lot of things, and I’m grateful for that, though I do find it ironic that after “The Fixening” all items drop in sb bags, and there is a crippling issue with pet abilities at the moment.

Duh, 'cause they’re still fixening stuff, otherwise it would be called The Fixened.

Pass me the popcorn. Crawling Depths is ACTUALLY hard now thanks to pet “bug.” Can you please keep, Deca?

Sorry but the formatting made me anal, @OtherBill could you edit the below in? (it’s formatted nicer)

Formatted Post

Good lord, is it me or are the servers crashing today? I mean, more than usual eh. Well, turns out we finally managed to get some fixes for all the crashing and duping that’s being going on - and not a minute too soon, with the hacked client spreading and all.

In order to combat the duping that’s currently going on, all items dropped by players will be in Soulbound Bags by default. You can still trade with other players, but you will have to use the Trade feature.

Is that going to be forever? We can’t say for sure, but at least for sometimes since Drop Trading has always been less secure. On the bright side, with that out of the way it’s one less Duping Exploit and one more step towards thinking about making new items not Soulbound (not going to happen now though, we still have quite some exploits to fix).

Note that all items should be back to correctly being Soulbound or not Soulbound!

Alright, now that this is cleared up. Patch notes!

New!

• The most common Crashing Exploit should be fixed! Stability, yay!

• Items dropped from players will now be in SB bags. Use the Trade feature to trade items with other players!

• Items should now be back to their correct Soulbound / Not-Soulbound status.

• Chase the Leprechaun! A rare monster that only appears at most once per Realm, killing him (you monster) will open a portal to the Rainbow’s End for some unique loot! The Leprechaun will disappear in two weeks, happy hunting!

• Ice Tomb End of Winter Event! The Ice Tomb will now spawn an Event Chest with all the Winter Reskins, as well as some Stat Potions! Find the entire Loot Table at the end of this post. Event will end in two weeks as well.

• /pause ! You can once again pause in Cloth Bazaars and Guild Halls!

• You can now use /w or /whisper as alternative to /t or /tell

• You can now use /tp as alternative to /teleport

Fix

• A few skins have been updated to fix existing issues (notably with dyes).

• Tunnel Rat Achievement is fixed!

• The Character Slot Price should now update correctly when purchased.

• Farm, Insect and Penguin families now display correctly

Cosmetics

View images here

Missed in the last patch notes

• Added player amount to /who

• Adjusted lock list position

Balancing Updates

Drops

• Drop chances at the Shore, Low- and Midlands areas have been increased, more improvements that address the early game experience are on the way! And don’t worry, other balance changes are on the way too!

Polish and Quality of Life

• Encounter minions will despawn in slightly under a minute after the Encounter has been defeated.

• The Interact Hotkey should now work with everything in the Guild Hall.

• Various Improvements and fixes have been applied to the Skin Selection UI

Known Bug

• Pets are currently healing less frequently than they should.

As always, thanks for Poshun, Beige and Kingged for providing us with Skins and visual fixes! Credits to Beige in particular for the Leprechaun Event :slight_smile:

Drop Tables

• Leprechaun Rainbow Dungeon

• St Patty’s Brew

• Miss Shamrock Wizard Skin

• Clover Bow

• Sword of the Rainbow’s End

• Ice Tomb Chest

• Enchanted Ice Blade

• Staff of Iceblast

• Eternal Snowflake Wand

• Arctic Bow

• Frost Drake Hide Armor

• Frost Elementalist Robe

• Ice Crown

• Frost Citadel Armor

• Tome of Frigid Protection

• Speed Pot

• Vitality Pot

• Wisdom Pot

New Skins ? Not Click Bait

cdepths was always tedious for classes that couldn’t rush it.

Not true, cdepths is extremely easy with a good pet.

with any class? i doubt it :confused:

Yes, with any class.

Until you get to the wall.

FTFY

More like: The Fuckening up
lel

Deca! pls Fix pet. :frowning: