Patch Notes 27.7.X12.なにそれ?!

From Reddit

[quote=“Deca Games Developer Myzzrym”]
I for one welcome our new Japanese overlords.

Hey there people! Truth be told, the patch we just did on Thursday had much more than what was shown in the previous patch note. Ready? Here we go:

Pet Nerf goes live

• Pets no longer have levels or rarity
  • Removed Pet Heal & Magic Heal Ability
  • Removed Pet Electric Ability
  • Removed other Pet Abilities that no one ever uses anyway
  • Pets will no longer move unless you feed them Ambrosia every 5 minutes
  • Other nerfs will shortly follow. Please refer to the new Pet Rock for our Pet Balance Philosophy. Fuck Pets.

Pet Family Update

• Canine and Feline Pets will now engage in PvP automatically if in proximity
  • Avian Pets will now drop bird poop on the nearest player every 30 seconds (including their owner)
  • Aquatic Pets will now only appear in water tiles
  • Automaton Pets will no longer answer to fleshbags. EXTERMINATE.
  • Exotic Pets have been removed by WWE and put in Zoos around the world.
  • Farm Pets will no longer leave the Pet Yard. In exchange, the Caretaker will bring you fresh farm products every day depending on the Farm Pets you own.
  • Penguins Pets have been removed as they all died of heatstroke now that Winter’s gone.

Chat Update

Loot Update

Gameplay Update

• All bosses now have an insta-kill attack that trigger if a certain condition is met.
  • Updated the Can’t Nexus “bug” to consistently trigger when players are low HP.
  • Scaled Tactical Lags duration and frequency with the player’s gear. Fully geared 8/8 players should now correctly have a framerate similar to a Powerpoint presentation.
  • Incidentally and totally not related, you can now revive your character for the cheap price of 9,999 gold (price doubled at every death).

Company Update

• DECA Team size downsized to 1
  • All previous profit made from RotMG will go to funding Myzzrym’s new Lamborghini
  • RotMG sold back to Kabam.

Buffs

• Buffed Hydra

I invite all players to take the patch notes seriously, and if you have any feedback or comments I won’t read them anyway because im a ppe btw lel eksdee.
[/QUOTE]

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
List of entertaining threads
Haven't played this game for almost a year, and thinking of rejoining, any tips?

They are so funny

The best line lol, and the rest of it is pretty good…

Best part.

Everything else feels like copy-paste.

They made it way too obvious that this a joke. I cant even write a cringy ccomment about this where I pretend to take this seriously

Don’t worry, they’re on a PPE and by so won’t read this. Lelxd

I think their concern is that if they try to be even remotely subtle with it, somebody will be gullible enough to think it’s serious and attack them with angry messages.

Rip game i guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯

as a side note, they really did buff hydra

@moderators for move to Developer’s Corner.

Maybe edit the OP to include:
[quote="Deca Games Developer Myzzrym"]
or
[quote="u/Myzzrym"]
?

[Done. Whoo, that’s enough moderating for one day, I need a nap. OB]

#YESSSS!!!
BEST UPDATE EVERR!!!

Nearly 5 months after Christmas and you still got the hat on :joy: