Patch Notes 27.7.X7 - Halloween in the Realm!

sorry not my school

also thats entire california if im not wrong

and i could technically be 1 of all the 34 million or whatever people in califonia

Laserquest is either trolling or i am extremely jealous of him.

Ignorance is bliss, so he must be in heaven.

I mean, I won’t tell what city I live in. :wink:

You know where his middle school was, you don’t know if he moved to another state before high school and which state he moved to.

Probably around 14, has a computer and an internet connection, current occupation allows enough free time to play an MMORPG, …

Pretty sure that already narrows your potential identity down to a lot less than 34 mil. Unless I just described absolutely everybody in Cali.

This update looks awesome so far. Still need to find a goddamn Halloween Ceme tho.

Holy crap, where to start…

Is this just the cemetary?

It looks like the massive zombie is Bonegrind 2, nothing changed about tutorial Bonegrind correct?

Zomg.

So this isn’t the candy corn? Anyone find out what it is?[quote=“Shatter, post:1, topic:2133”]
Stacked shots were fixed in various locations.
[/quote]

Aww, Shatters will no longer kill as many people :stuck_out_tongue:

Some of the best things since sliced bread.

I would like to test this out sometime to see how much it’s increased; perhaps Abyss grinding will still be the most efficient method after all.

I’d like to see a screenshot to see what it actually looks like but it’s nice to have variety I guess.

Overall fantastic update, love to test everything out!

Edit: @Shatter they updated it, some clarification for Halloween Themed Content

i cant edit it

Well rip. Apparently Fire Mages are dangerous now; I have yet to see how much damage they do.

Updated. They only changed it 3 times this time.

Mate that is literally me. I was just thinking, ‘hmm maybe I should sack off work tonight’, then I realised how stupid that would be.

The Vampire Lord skin drops from or is obtainable from…?

It’s in a mystery box, not sure if there is any other way to get it.

hate this candy event, farming 50candies?! they almost like never drop!

I’m on 9 in 10hours, not fully intense playing. Should be do-able in the 2-3weeks of the event.

Glad the 50 candy one is a character skin, not a pet one, not sure I’d bother if it was a pet skin reward.

currently at 26 candies

Those are all incorrect schools.

They are all wrong too

Screw off… I’m at one…

Did you get most of them from the Cem?

yes guildies opening tons

hmm, well, my guildies were screwing around and opening for the public. Im at 2 candies, as well as 2 deaths from this event (one i got fcked b/c of the pet thing )