Patch Notes 27.7.X8.1 Gobble Gobble. Happy Thanksgiving!

Had a lot of hope for Rotmg and just got back into the game due to the release of new dungeons and more activity by Deca. Sadly, this change has mad me SO disappointed that I am not sure if I will play. Co-op??? Realize that calling dungeons is CRITICAL. I am furious with this change.

Sad

This could also be a marketing ploy to get more people to buy keys for normal dungeons like UDL, lab, abyss, since those dungeons are always accessible in realm easily.

I do agree with @Mrunibro In which Guildies should be able to enter dungeons that their guildmates are near.

Let’s just be honest though, this patch will change or the community will riot. Kinda like when John Cena loses, everyone riots…

they will definately change it back b/c the amount of rage everyone has rn.

Don’t give up on the game wish the intense abount of backlash they’re gonna get it will probably be reverted.

This is possibly the worst update ever.

I didn’t hear about this exploit until now, and even if I did, I don’t think it was so problematic that DECA had to release a update that made such DRASTIC changes. I propose a different solution. Instead of only allowing people that are 24 tiles away from the dying monster to enter the dungeon, there should just be a limit to the number of people that can enter each dungeon, like cemeteries. This is by no means the best solution, but I believe it’s better than the horrific update that DECA released. Another question is, if DECA knew that people from a certain realm or server could enter dungeons in a different realm or server, why not just limit dungeons to people from one realm? Why make it so complicated for everyone?

no it was a fix for a expliot that allowed players to enter dungeons from anywhere

I personally don’t think so. Chest events would be far more profitable with less riots.

I do agree that theyre gonna change this. Literally no one so far aaid theyre OK with this.

But maybe this is just DECAs way of showing “hey we wanna fix this” and with this terrible patch motivate players to think of solutions with them.

preist players good luck soloing dungeons kek

I think mostly everyone here is overreacting. 24 tiles away from the player is the equivalent to a diameter of 48. That is a HUGE range where the dungeon will still be available.

If you are in Godlands and someone calls out a Lab, chances are that if you are in Godlands too in search of a Lab you will be able to enter the Lab.

I think this was an okay update despite needing a few changes. The only thing I would alter is the radius to a minimum of 50 (100 diameter) because 24 tiles won’t always be enough.

Also, I have no idea how the notifiers work, but if they can connect from anywhere, can’t we just have the range at 1k? (Btw, no rip CLands, you can just call out Cgnome.)

I’d prefer this update not to happen, but seeing a mass of exploiters in my server’s OT is annoying. Maybe now I’ll have a chance at OT whites.

the abyss change already made it hard enough for new comers to realm lol now this

i think its better to make it like before because now alot of people lost the fun.
Guild dungeons are fucked (realm dungeons)

I tped on a fresh avatar i was all the time there it died and i got the loot and i couldnt enter the dungeon but a guildie that just tped entered it -1 for that update its rlly a shit update on the rotmg discord every1 is angry because this update fucked the game and alot of people thing now that deca needs the money … im quitting till this will be fixed sorry but now u guys fucked up :rage:

More like because fck exploiters. New players can still get into a dungeon with others if they are in the Godlands.

And the Abyss change was something needed for a long time. Sewers aren’t even that hard for their worth.

DECA isn’t even on these forums, if you want to be noticed you should try the Reddits.

some recent dungeons. The crystal prisoer i just count enter b/c tp late. But the other two i couldnt leave the dungeon… Lod irony is now not doable.

Haha how you could weigh out the pros & cons with out running this through with the community first? Lazy way to combat a hacked client imo

Well, how DECA didn’t even take things like that into consideration is beyond me. Quite silly.

Let’s try focusing on something else for a bit, eh?

This seems pretty cool. Perhaps a way for non-payers to get more vault space and slots?

make an new account and try maxing def on knight. with a lv 30 common pet or petless.

Alright, I’ll be honest here. I’ve only done about 7 Sewers since my Paladin died. This also affected how much I did Abysses. However, I still have too much defense. Why? Because Godlands drops an extreme amount of pots with the classes I played.

I still consider the Sewers to be equal to the reward though. I’ve only done less than 10 Sewers and walked out with two or more def more than often.