Patch Notes 27.7.X8.1 Gobble Gobble. Happy Thanksgiving!

How ironic.

^^^ realm in one post right there boys. Thanks auto correct for showing I cant spell.

Maybe I’m too hopeful here, but I think those items for vault spaces and char slots won’t be drops from anywhere. They’ll be hard to get and probably you can only use one per account. And, of course, soulbound.

Yea I think too that they are going to be super rare. So do you believe that we’ll have to collect some stuff again what we can then transform to char slots and vaults?

I dunno. But I hope it’s not just simple kill/fetch quests.

Yea coz then it would be too easy to get. But if this is going to be again some pay2win, clear dungeon for chest event that doesn’t feel right. Coz shouldn’t f2p players have sometimes chance to get something cool (besides MotMG).

Not necessarily, they could make it “kill an absurdly large amount of enemies to get this item”. It’s simple, but long, boring and possibly hard. I want something more creative than that.

Again, not necessarily. Deca can do whatever it wants with the game, it’s theirs after all. But giving some stuff for free for people to taste how good it is can be good business, as people will want more. As long as you don’t give away too much, it can work.

I totally understand leaving some parts of the game behind a paywall, they have make money after all. Having said that, I’ll take any opportunity I have to get more vault space/char slots without spending a dime. But I won’t complain if, in the end, I end up have no such opportunities. I’m already satisfied that I can play the game for free.

Well yeah I agree. You gave me good answers and yes it’s good that game is free to play. And as you said its Deca’s game so it’s their call what to do.

So weird to see people getting along in this thread. :P

Well isn’t it good that we are not fighting against each other (what normally seems to happen in every forum).

deca fixed it tho

not really. only to a point where we’re a little less pissed than before

Like?

they wouldnt go into specifics

New Command:

/100oryx - Makes them spawn 100 Oryx 2.

Still… I don’t see them play.

Admin stuff isn’t just in-game tools. It could be how sales packages are managed, or giving them more controls to manage your account, etc. Nothing we’d ever need to know about.

Who are all the staff members?!?!?

NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!! :frowning: I would have played more…

check forums more…

or reddit or some discords or talk to others

o_o dude, chill bruh.