Patch Notes and Upcoming Events [X.32.3.1]

Was feeling bored and got a notification ding from discord, so i decided to steal Mynamerr’s job

X-Post from reddit

No fame bug
Patch Notes X.32.3.0 and Upcoming Events
Patch Notes X.32.3.0 and Upcoming Events
What drops from the current cem event?

Fuck I actually want the star though. Looks like I might play for once.

Remember when you at least had to run hard dungeons to get their items? Thanks to Decas stand in USE nexus simulator™ you can now get them regardless of how bad you are if you buy enough keys or leech of whales.

Decas apparant strategy of squeezing even the last bit of cash out of their chest events without giving a f*** about balance really pisses me off.

But only guild keys will be on sale in mystery box :^)

where does it say that the others wont be sold?

Was joke. But I mean if it follows how the ddocks event went (only the enchanted keys were sold in mys box) it’ll likely only be guild keys sold in box for cem. Ofc can always buy keys regularly

:yuk: guild chests …I’m only jealous because it means fewer people opening in the nexuses.

I’ll run em for the marks more than the loot chance, because pub cems eh. Oh and that wand, I’ve not got that yet.

In-game menu graphic:

star?

Let me enlighten you:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/star-of-enlightenment

Oh. That’s what he meant. Ok didn’t see the prismimic was in caverns.

Well… the Prismimic is going to be in Cemetery, not Fung/Cryst Cavern, hence the accusation of:

BTW I also remember when you could run forever Sprite Worlds and trade for any item, so… :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that I have fully read it :stuck_out_tongue: I NOW realize what is happening.

is there a
tl;dr short version?

Haunted Cemetery event, there is a guild chest and the prismimic. Prismimic drops Crystal Cavern whites.

Hope that’s TL;DR enough

How come it doesn’t drop crystallized mist, this is an outrage!!!

See, on the one hand, I’m tempted to run these to see if my ninja ppe can get the star, because it looks amazing. On the other hand… well, @Mynamerr’s post sums it up pretty well.

Gulps visibly, sweat forming on brow

You want easy ninja star or no?

I mean, good luck running fungals let alone Crystal Cavern on a daily basis. If anything, this is the only opportunity for you to get the star.

If opportunity knocks, take it.

damn you aurum i need the knight skin

It is entirely possible that you will not wake up tomorrow

I will finally get the sts