Patch Notes X12 - Spring Cleaning Time!

OT isint for noobs :wink:

All im saying is that they Did too much than they should have.

Alright, there’s a lot of meat to this one, so let me run through some of the things that may need explaining.

Spring time is here! Cherry blossoms are blooming all over the Nexus with the Hanami Theme, made with love by our Japanese artist Beige.

Ah, Beige’s brand new Nexus expansion. Not only is this Nexus beautifully designed with some gorgeous spritework and incredible details (try looking for the huge trees and their overhanging leaves outside), but it’s also quite large! The basic functionality is still just as condensed, so you don’t need to worry about walking any further to the realms, but the outside now has much more to it. There’s plenty of room to gather events and whatnot without getting in the way of other players.

The Sexiest Skin on Earth, the Beefcake Rogue, has been added to our files.

BMJ is still the sexiest, but now you too can nearly reach his level of hotness with your own beefy Rogue! Wear the classic BMJ dye colors for extra flair.

Thessal the Mermaid Goddess

The much needed Thessal buff has finally happened, and it’s no pushover, either. The basic attacks and behaviors are still the same, but the attention of strategically timed invulnerability phases and a plethora of lethal status effects (Pet Stasis on Coral Bombs especially) will keep you on your toes. I’ve nearly died to this thing multiple times, so don’t get too cocky.

The Tutorial has been updated with information about permadeath, nexusing, pets, fame, camera rotation and options

The Nexus Explanation and Oryx’s Kitchen haven’t been touched, but the first section of the tutorial now has a couple additional rooms at the end to describe some of the fundamental aspects of the game. There’s even a cute little showcase of some pets!

Adjusted drop rates in High Lands and lower level dungeons - Pirate Cave, Forest Maze, Forbidden Jungle and especially the Spider Den

This is mainly based on the equipment that dungeon monsters and bosses drop. For dungeons like the Spider Den and Forest Maze, the loot was so pathetic that even completely new players had no reason to run them other than for XP. You can now get some decent mid-tier gear from these, so hop to it, NPEs!

Four Dungeons are currently close to completion:

And now for the elephant in the room. The glorious, jeweled elephant in the room.

Sil3x’s Mountain Temple (1st Wing)

Some of you super old-timers may remember Wildshadow’s abandoned Mountain Temple dungeon, and now it will finally see the light of day! As for the “1st Wing” statement… hmm, what could that mean? :wink:

Sues’ Goblin Lair

The creator of the Hive now has a dungeon where people can’t make Bee Movie jokes. Praise Oryx.

MrUnibro’s Epic Hive

The previous “Epic” dungeons have a negative stigma for being lazy and pointless. This one is getting much better treatment, thankfully, so don’t be immediately turned away by that prefix.

Kiddforce’s Lost Halls

And of course, the one I’m heavily biased in favor of. Step aside, Shatters! This is the full realization of my Lost Halls dungeon idea back from the Kabam forums, now handled by Kiddforce for its actual creation. Not only is this the new definition of endgame, but it’s even grander in scope than the original idea. Study up, because you’ll need every ounce of knowledge and preparation on your side.

For perspective, the Lost Halls has been in development since October. Compared to the Shatters which had about two months, that should speak volumes for the amount of quality assurance here.

When I think about neither makeing them all higher, nor makeing them all lower makes sense[quote=“OtherBill, post:1, topic:7571”]
Slightly decreased Abyss drop rate and increased Sewers drop rate
[/quote]
That will prob result in even less people in an average sewer.

We’re aware of the account in use / timeout issues and are looking into it!

Did you even run it yet?

BMJ is sexist? Or sexiest?

Or both?

I can’t wait!

dang it i was going to look there! but i got 10 min dc when switching chars
also camera rotation with the big trees looks really cool

Gonna keep patching

The nexus is hot rn

The new nexus is nice to see!

I really love the Nexus right now @.@. Maybe I’ll come back to the game officially @w@.

It all falls on how the Beefcake Rogue looks like. If it looks nice then I’ll probably get realm gold just for it ;D

I bet that your mystic with conflict miss you
***-Mystic-*Come back plz

I don’t get it =o

I want to say that the game is better and you have to try it out :smile:

Dang, those FOUR dungeons and not The Beyond or Oryx’s Paracosm or whatever? I feel like we need a few more end-game dungeons. Just my opinion

I feel that Deca would not be able to win, sometimes, no matter what they do. Hopefully one or more of these dungeons will be “end game”-y enough for you though? Who knows yet until they get released. Or did they already say something about what these new dungeons are?

Toast does, as a closed tester

Here’s a full map of the new nexus.