Patch Notes X12 - Spring Cleaning Time!

so… where my huntsman at? lmao

Nevov, let’s play hide-and-go-seek! Just disable your mini-map like in Lost Halls ^_^.

agreed =o

must get that skin

He edited the post

Looked like a slurp knight by the eyes at first (1st pic)

Edit:
@Nevov

What was that notification for q.q

I wasn’t sure if tagging on an edit actually sends a notification so did belt+braces with manual notification. Now I see it does, thx for the info & screenshot of how it sends.

erm…

Psst… you can dismiss the welcome message…

Othanks…

(I hope this one is correct, couldn’t watch it)

Notification was merely so you could see the 2nd pic. I was feeling more in a pictures mood than words.

Back oooooon topic.

Do you think one of the reasons Deca’s gone for such a larger nexus (apart from the nice design) is to give alternate locations to do keys, rather than only the bazaars - if they’ve had complaints of people “crashing” in bazaars.

(I know there’s always the option of in-realm dungeons, but risk of disconnection & Oryx lag if unlucky.)

I guess you’d still risk a “random” seeing all the players clumped together out there in the fields or in bathzone & walking over to investigate. But pretty hard to pretend that “Oh I just saw the portal by accident”.

I thought about it too, but in the end, as you said, it wouldn’t prevent crashers from crashing. So I guess Deca just wanted a prettier nexus, if they really wanted to stop crashers they could do much better.

Not really, since usually there are always people in these new locations

• New nexus is lovely: why not even larger? With open areas for fun activities, like GM spawnfest.

• As anyone else, I especially like the trees. Similar trees (or other similar overlays; fog, clouds, …) should appear in certain, new biomes, for fresh new realms/maps. It’s a nice effect, if not overdone.

• As to hidden path: let there be some light once you enter. Even if only a bit of shading.

Wait you can!?

Did that many people really not realize this?!

Yep, I’ve gone a full with that nice little greeting up there.

Anyway does it come back when you reload, or log out and then log back in?

Never comes back up. If I want to see it, like in that screenshot, I just open the forum in a private browser window/tab.

Thanks Doc, makes me wonder. How much do we not know about the forum?

I don’t know, I realized it when I firstly came on the forum…

Deca…
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The shortening of the immune duration on the chest (pot of gold) in Rainbow Road - seems to be a bad change. Any delay on your loading screen in a vaguely busy realm & you miss the chest. No use having lower sb thresholds if it’s already dead.