Patch Notes X12 - Spring Cleaning Time!

Exactly.

With how starchy the servers are right now, the loading thing is more common (from my personal experience). It takes ages to load into anything (like the nexus, the realm, a dungeon)

She doesn’t get steamrolled anymore. When invulnerable kicks in everyone has to focus on surviving so they back up. You don’t have to risk dying by then usually since you’ve probably already gotten your sb dmg in by then

pls i ned abyss def

deca make snek pit event chest with def gurante yes ok

Deca please fucking maintain the lag at least, I literally spent 30 mins killing a laggy Janus with 4 other people and then went into encore that Craig opened and it wasn’t even loading

I was with you :smiley:

But it isn’t the servers at fault, the servers are actually better than Kabam’s, but there are too many bots causing havoc

It’s kind of interesting; since the game gets better, more players join, and then there is more motivation to dupe/crash servers, making the game worse. :confused:
inb4 DECA uses Kabam strats

It’s an endless cycle of potatoes.

Will there be any vault packs soon though? And pls don’t tell me Rogue skin’s gonna be in a random box cuz I hate chances xD

Does he? I could swear I just saw him squatting near enough to it that his “Awesome Cannon Cluster” would have mincemeated anyone who arrived in bad timing.

It doesn’t stay on top of the portal, but like 4-5 tiles away.

Still mincing people.

yeah, we made it so that it wouldn’t kill you instantly instantly

now it’s just regular instantly

Well, the new dungeons has stupid names, what white could they actually drop by the way

Do you have better for those??

pff, I’ve known that you can do that since xmas, but I haven’t done it, why not have the welcome message there you know?

Nope, I think the creators has the choice, I only have the opinions

If you decide to critisize something without giving a reason and then say that you don’t have anything better along with that the creaters should be the only ones making names, then at least reconsider calling them stupid.

I was saying my opinions only, I think that I have the rights to do that, I do have something better, I’m at school right now

Wait, when are the new dungeons released?

SoonTM.