Patch X.15.1.0 - Enter the Nest!

Atrapper I haven’t congratulated you yet! Very good job, dungeon, and items, look really good!

I’ll get there eventually

That rumor is a lie as it has been tested by me and other testers when the nest was in beta. (I am not a beta tester just saying that I tried it in a small group :stuck_out_tongue: )

If that’s about my post fucking up half my 70 tri calculations? That was unrelated to the computer but it was for the troom:

The state where he tosses a rain of flames every 5 seconds in 3 different shapes is what i did those for.

Just wanna congratulate the Closed Testing team for somehow managing to outkabam both Kabam and Deca by creating the literal Reskin Armor:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/beehemoth-armor

Great job guys.

Seriously though, both the dungeon and the event seem good so far. It’s just a shame I’ll probably never complete it due to lag-spiking into the Killer Queen’s projectiles all the time, but that has more to do with my setup being atrocious than with the actual quality of the fight.

Better example is the the Quiver, 3 reskins of the same item that are also a reskin of a limited item in the past :wink:

He mentioned the armor because it’s a literal reskin, you are literally taking the skin of something else (a bee, in this case) and using it as your own. But it’s not a reskin in the usual sense.

By the way, what happened to the quivers? They’re not dropping yet, right? Or do they drop from the event?

That’s a term I’ll try to use from now on.

I feel dumb now :frowning:

@Werbenja Now I feel dumb because I felt dumb.

True, releasing the seasonal reskin before the actual item was also a great move.

That’s already the case for all the other Leather Armors in the game (and all the LoD armors).

I mentioned the armor because it’s 3 recolors of the same item with the same stats.

Now I feel even dumber.

It’s reskins all the way down. Skinception, if you will.