Patch X.16.0 - Month of the MAD GOD & Lost Halls

Does anyone know where to get the art contest winner skins?

Whew! I’ve been rooting for this for over a year now!

Gotta get myself a Necromancer now.

Anyway, I had some fun with the new content and enjoyed the hundred potions. The Lost Hall’s Spectral Sentry spooked everyone out of the dungeon! (Of the 40+ players)
Two Priests couldn’t hope to accomplish the unknown…

Err, I know I said my farewells already but I could never miss MotMG no matter the situation. It’d be ridiculous not to attend.

EDIT: I don’t think it was actually the Spectral Sentry… Certainly some sort of wraith, regardless of the name it sure did do a number the party.

Nerfed abyss though, ehh, not sure I approve. Though it’s only a vit I guess it doesn’t matter thaaat much, and abyss’s design does go back to the days when vit was a lot more significant a stat. But by the same yardstick, it goes back so far as to be Classic Rotmg. So overall, no. I’d have left it alone.

Well, to start off, this is definitely a great way to kick off MotMG.

Lost Halls is a phenomenal dungeon, and @Kiddforce and @Toastrz outdid themselves with it. The Marble Colossus fight in particular is probably one of the best fights in the game in terms of pure bullet hell. At first, I was opposed to the difficulty, but the more I play through it, I seem to enjoy it more and more. The secrets of the dungeon are just beginning to be uncovered, so keep looking!

Oryx Horde is great, as well. The final phase statue attacks are absolutely incredible, and I think Silex was really creative with it. I just wish that he went with the idea of a reskinned ASS from the Megamad Stone Guardians.

The various QoL changes were great. Firstly, the loot changes are great. The Necro buff is also awesome, as it makes the class somewhat viable.

TL;DR: This is probably the best update since Deca took over RotMG over a year ago. I hope they and the UGC keep up the great work!

I think I’m done with the moss tokens… for now…

100 mystery pots. Deca, what have you done?

someones got a white already
rusty cuffs

I died on my necro the day they rework it. Thanks Deca! :sob::triumph:

Haha, I died trying to pick mine up.

THANK DECA FOR THE NECRO BUFF <3
necrosupremacy.exe

edit: lol how am i still a reg

#that is GOLD

what could go wrong?
i use rogue to rush sewer

Done a few abysses today. I found the change really not noticeable. Though I’ve admittedly never been a hardcore abyssfarmer. A guildie said it’s gone from 24 to 20 rooms which isn’t that bad.

I was expecting something like abyss being a snakepit length. Thankfully that’s not the case.

Some of WunderWafe’s old sprites are used in the final product? Why was he not creditted?

The in-game key credits “Everyone who worked on the original idea.” A lot of different people made sprites for the original that are still used in the final product. If we included the entire credits list from the original, it would get too long.

when i look on the calender im confused the Event on the red Circle to the right has 2 Things so does it happen on the same day ??

the left one has 2 event and biff has a lightning on it what does that mean ? :thinking:

The biff with a lightning, and leprechaun with lightning too, means that their event is done. They last from where they show up first until they get the lightning.
And yes, the ones with two events mean they are both on at the same time.

So no Blade of Illumination or Bow of the Morning star yet? 2 days wasted farming for old whites then, if no. Someone please make a note that they were added!

i though the Sword Drop was Doubled each motmg ??

All of these dope ass skins being dropped and wizard still has absolutely no good skins, its a little disappointing in that area but everything else looks great.