Patch X.17.0 - The Tinkering

@Krathan reverse these please.

Rip void blade
For black bullet

Um does anyone alse notice the marks dropping at an abnormal rate, it confusing and somewhat irritating.

Tinkerer Quests are up!

Example of a ā€œstandardā€ Quest Chest quest:

And an Epic Chest quest:

& info from the mouseover help icon:

I think the idea is that youā€™ll get the mark every time you complete the boss, to make them easy to farm, as long as you fight the boss, so then on the daily quest you donā€™t need to rely on a stored horde of tokens every time (only the rarer ones worth hording).

I see what you did there

It a just matter of time

Theyā€™re guaranteedā€¦

Also are Abbys drop rates the same but on White Demons now and are Snake Pit drop rates the same as the lesser gods drop rates?

I donā€™t agree either. I still think snake pit should stick to the highlands, not sure how I feel about a dungeon at easy dropping in glands and yes you can say sprite worlds is easier but itā€™s always been in glands so Iā€™m fine with it. Perhaps I just can deal with change.

I much prefered abyss dropping from the more common medusa andā€¦ did I read that right? White demons arenā€™t dropping ice caves at a super rare rate anymore? :< aww

Ah well I suppose mana was too great a reward for a rare glands dungeon drop.

Heyy, remember that minimum SB junk reward thing? This is pretty awesome.

Woah the new quest board looks epic!

I luved all of the tutorial on XML, except I canā€™t figure out how to add sprites. Like I used piskel to add the sprite to the actual image.jpg, but I canā€™t figure out how to make the code choose that specific sprite for the object.

Eggs for Dinner, guys! So many quests! So many required slotsā€¦

you know, its gonna be weirdā€¦

all my years of playing if i wanted to run abbys, i just farm medusasā€¦ but now i have to hunt for the white demons?

it kinda makes sense, since the white demons are in the boss room, and they never really dropped ice caves(ive only seen it two times)

so what about the midland monsters that used to drop the pits? plz. dont say they still will. if that becomes the case, then the snake pit will become too common :slightly_frowning_face:

my idea is to remove the snake pits from the midland monsters and give them a new mid-level duengeon with more cyan uts (and something new no spider dens) this would be something intresting to see and try

-Just what i feel and what is going in my mind right now :slightly_smiling_face:

The highlands guys (green troll, grey robot, pink octodude, ogre king, minotaur) still drop snake pit. Medusa just drops it additionally now.

Screenshot from just now (dropped from green troll guy):

And from grey robot:

Patch notes posted by Deca themselves here on the forums, never thought Iā€™d see that.

Was that a thing?

Does anyone know if Snake Pits are still dropping from the usual suspect at highlands? And if thereā€™s any other enemy that drops the Ice Cave, other than LotLL?

Someone post pics, please!

Why non-stackable? With the amount of marks you guys are asking for (Nevov posted a picture where 8 of them are needed), seems like this will take a lot of vault space. Can I deliver one mark at a time or do I need to have them all in my inventory at anyone time?

All of these quality of life changes and fixes fill my heart with joy and put a smile on my face.

why did you do that? I was under the impression that the dwarf was a separate skin:

Instead of turning red, the enemies just stay the same. And the red curse text no longer shows up.

Thatā€™s a little disappointing. There should be some greater indicator even without tomato sauce!

Welp, rip the tomato sauce eneimes :c

Other then that awesome update!

Iā€™ll be honest, as the owner of an active mystic, I liked cursing my enemies red, as it also marks them as targets for others. Also feels good. I hope thereā€™s going to be an option to turn them on some dayā€¦