Patch X.18.0 Halloween Madness

mark bag looks like this

st bags look like this

The only negative comment I’d give about the colours of the new bags is the golden and the orange are too similar in hue (and both having similar hued detail, complementary pink/purple, in the same place), when the items in the two categories are so different:

So when farming Septavius for Necro STs, I want to be seeing the orange, but the yellow bag is constantly trolling with its similarity.

I think it would be an improvement if the golden/orange could be made more different, like the cyan/blue are easy to pick out one from the other in a crowd.

I like the “fat bags” concept, being the reward for “fat players” greedy on loot potion :smile:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/loot-containers

same. when i first saw that st bag i thought is was a mark bag

Whats inside the non-buffed red bag?

here ya go

That crossed my mind.
Supposedly the red bag is now just a “tops bag” AKA LH tops, T6 rings.

Yet T6 abilities remain in cyans #logic.

It’s because they’re more common I guess, and other reasons.

Oh wait, shouldn’t this also apply to unbound rings? RIP my logic.

I made a fantastic post about this over at reddit, granted a bit hidden (https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/78p2gz/meme/). The gist of it is here:

https://i.imgur.com/F3AgSox.png

So for a start: no, the similar color is not the only problem here. Mark bags look way too shiny for their cheap content, while the UT, err, ST bag looks totally underwhelming. Hence:

• The mark bag is rather brown than gold, buffed eggbag probably needs to be changed (maybe draw half of an actual egg with 2 or 3 white-ish pixels?). Or just merge egg and mark bag alltogether; if you kill boss and see this bag you can expect the mark, if you see this bag somewhere else, you can expect a stupid egg. meh…
  • The ST bag is a tinted/dirty white bag with a red band. Because that orange bag isn’t sexy enough. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • And as for the red bags… I don’t really like them. Do T13/T14 really need their own fucking bags? Why? It’s tierd shit. So what. DELET

Also TINY WHITEBEGGG YEEEEEEEEE

Hotfix 2017-10-26

• Improved Realm restart Invincibility (also changed from Invulnerability).
  • Removed all Quest markers from the Lair of Draconis.
  • Bone Piles spawn with a tile to prevent obstacle spawning.
  • Bone Piles have more HP (from 3000 to 15000).
  • Event Chests now have scaling HP (reduced base from 180000 to 60000).
  • Fixed super stronk Furious Lashers and Horrow Maws at Infested Buildings (disabled HP scaling).

Current Lair of Draconis system

Got three life out of my epic chest yesterday xd.

Thank. God.

why i had three lod marks
edit: nvm
what quest markers tho

from what epic quest?

It doesn’t make a difference what epic quest you complete, all epic quest chests are the same.

i knew that
but
there got to be some different
4 oyrx mask get epic chest
4 forgotten king mark get epic chest

Are you asking what quests there are, because you can look on realmeye for that.

You could have been polite and linked the post.

Here you go @Panytnaa: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/the-tinkerer

thank you!

Hate to be bringing negativity to the party, but the Scout Quests as they are:…

seem very underwhelming.
Eg. a player who wants atts, they’ll want 8, 15, 30, …, atts. So they’ll still be bound to run many more of the dungeon. Seems irrelevant to have a way to get “just 2 more atts” from the content they are already farming.
-It just seems to be feeding a greedy player more of what they’re already eating.

The daily Omelette quest that Scout Quest has replaced: 3x eggs to Omelette (500fp) seemed to be fulfilling a clear niche, as being beneficial to every player who was making their first pet, (500fp is higher than all the tiered items and the lower UTs). Removing for a quest that gives just more pots seems boring versus this idea which was different & unique.

I think for many this change will merely exchange “I’ll ignore this Omelette quest every day” to “I’ll ignore this 2 pots quest every day”, and will have taken something away of benefit for the “newer” player.

And if wanting a “very easy mark quest”, I am sure there could be something more different/inspired/exciting done for the “easiest” quest than just a plain 1 mark = 2 pots.

I think this scouting mission is better than the omelette, even if it’s not that great. The omelette was a pain to make, except if you buy all the eggs from people, but if you have enough value to buy these eggs, then you could use this value to buy better fp items. This quest wasn’t useful for anyone.

Now, this scouting quest is useful to everyone, because anyone can complete it and get 2 more pots, which I’ll never say no. It is both useful for new players to get some value and become stronger (both for pet and character) and for stronger players to get a little headstart on their pot farming.

TL:DR omelette was useful for no one, scouting is useful for everyone.