Patch X.19.0 Mystery Shop Relaunch

Hey everyone, Krathan here again to deliver some news!

Before I get to the patch notes, there is something we want to address. As you are probably well aware, our recent chest events have had some serious hiccups and rightfully caused a lot of frustration - for us as well.

Along with all the other fixes we have going live, the kinks with the new system should finally be ironed out now. We didn’t want to extend the duration of the event while it was still acting up, but decided to run an Undead Lair event next weekend to confirm everything is functioning properly and stress-test the feature. More info on that soon.

Now, let’s get to it! This time around we have a small-ish patch which mostly focuses on polish and fixes, while we’re preparing for a bigger patch some time soon to kick off the winter season.

End of Halloween Events

• The Fall Nexus is back! To avoid confusion, we have removed the Alchemist until we figure out what to do with that feature.
  • Piles of Bones, Pumpkin Shrines and Zombie Hordes no longer spawn, Oryx 2 stopped wearing Halloween costumes and no longer drops Magic Pumpkins.
  • Feed Power was added to Pumpkin Seed tokens (200 each) and Bone tokens (50 each), but they can no longer be exchanged for items.

Changes

• The Killer Bee Nest is now optional like the Lost Sentry (still visible on the mini-map).
  • Month of the Mad God tokens and bags have been removed.

New Features

• New Shop UI - Promotions, Packages and Mystery Boxes are combined in a brand new Shop UI with some additional functionalities.
  • New customer support login integration.

Quality of Life

• Teleport timer is updated when attempting to teleport while the 2 minute Realm cooldown after a server switch is still active.
  • Legends leaderboards display a red glow for the top 10 players.
  • Potion Purchases are disabled by default.
  • HP Bars are enabled by default.

Fixes

• Fixed damage bypassing invincibility under specific circumstances, while encountering lag spikes. Oryx lag should finally no longer be a threat, but be careful nonetheless!
  • Fixed teleport going on cooldown despite failing, improved error handling.
  • Fixed teleport group menu not prioritizing the first player.
  • Fixed Parasite Chambers, Puppet Master’s Encore and Lair of Shaitan completions not being tracked.
  • Fixed Nexus and Options button overlapping with the mini map.
  • Fixed disconnection issue in the Shatters.
  • Cleaned up invisible Shatters entities which were unnecessarily marked as enemies.
  • Fixed some issues with the bad word filter.
  • Fixed Adorable Lil’ Warrior Skin animations.

Hotfix 2017-11-16

• Fixed shop issue with multiple pack purchases sometimes not granting all items.
  • Fixed guild teleports not bypassing 2 minute teleport restriction.
  • Fixed Oryx 2 sometimes refusing to stop dressing for Halloween.

thank god.

rip alchemist…

looks much better imo

I’m wondering if a “Confirm to Buy” message might be missing? I bought the 99 fame box just trying to see what it was.

Nest being optional is great!
Maybe it could have a different quest dot to distinguish it?
As it’s tricky to know which your quest is. The Sentinel at least has Sentry orbiting it to know “don’t TP to the double red dot”, but the Nest is just a single.

:confused:

is that a fame box i see owo

Thank the heavens.

Agreed, if you hover over the chests will it still display the items you can win?

click the i button next to them

Cool thanks! Didn’t notice that was there

Favorite part of the update right here. I can’t tell you how many events and dungeons I’ve missed because my teleport screwed up and I had to wait ten more seconds needlessly.

I’ve been waiting for this for a thousand years :smile:

Thankyou @Krathan you’ve saved us all.

:frowning: Guess I can’t keep my tokens for the next MotMG. Oof me and everyone else. I only kept the weed lookin ones anyways. They weren’t worth feeding.

Oof that dude. You will be missed until you resurrect again back from the dead.

I just wish DECA had actually tried to make it look nice… they made the mystery box shop look like some shoddy mobile game menu

nest is a nice change tho thx deca

I think it looks nice. Its really a subjective thing.

Necro flashbacks…

My daily scout quest still says that it’ll give me a magic pumpkin, Deca, I think you missed something.

Why is that image getting put everywhere? It could be funny once or twice but shoving it everywhere it doesn’t really fit is just annoying. My 2¢.

:frowning:

Stale jokes. My type of comedy. Usually I get repetitive till the next thing comes. I can for the most part improv a lil but if I’m dry I’ll go back to a foundation. This limits me mainly to inside jokes and I guess has turned into an online thing aswell. This one was mainly cus that was one of the 2 times I got salty about a death, and they fixed this just a few days after it…