Patch X.19.0 Mystery Shop Relaunch

The update is overall good . Except i am not a big fan of the mystery shop.

Itā€™s so good now! I just saw it in action first hand in a ddocks and oh boy is it glorious.

For those new ā€œdungeons completesā€ now being counted on our character stats, can confirm that works, and the stat numbers for Muledump purposes are:
Stat 50: Puppet Masterā€™s Encores Completed
Stat 51: Lairs of Shaitan Completed
Stat 52: Parasite Chambers Completed

:+1: looking forward to seeing these on RealmEye graveyard/leaderboards.

What I regret most is releasing the Parasite Chambers without proper dungeon complete tracking to begin with, but it was causing some issues locally, so to be safe that was pushed back.

WHYYYYYYY I HAVE LIKE 20 TAROT CARDS

It never worked in the first place, Itā€™s a temporary move since it caused confusion that he was there but not being used.

It doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s smashing things anymore, just hammering them :frowning:

The desired effect is great but when a guildmate actually shows up whilst the cd timer activated you have to manually type the teleport command to your guildmate since click teleporting also shows cd on guildmates which is kinda annoying though.

Thatā€™s a bug and will be fixed, guild teleports are intended to bypass the timer.

New confirmed possible highest feed power, if you stacked 50 pumpkin seeds (stack limit), 50*200 = 10,000 feed power

Would be so sad if you have 49 and got one more from that last questā€¦

For alchemist, maybe you can bring it back, and similar to the tinkerer

Why not remove the Tarot Cards too because no one likes thoseā€¦ except for the people who want them for the swag purposes.

Hotfix 2017-11-16

Hereā€™s the hotfix we pushed yesterday, sorry for the late update!

• Fixed shop issue with multiple pack purchases sometimes not granting all items.
  • Fixed guild teleports not bypassing 2 minute teleport restriction.
  • Fixed Oryx 2 sometimes refusing to stop dressing for Halloween.

Iā€™m still in my Halloween costume, and Iā€™m sure many sweaty forumers are as well, why do we need to force oryx to do something we arenā€™t doing?

OR instead of trying to get 50 bones and not the skin just for feed power, you could just buy the ambrosia pack which is 3500 gold (2 packs for $50) for 35000 feed power xd

This is totally true!

I want my tomato sauce back!

It just hit me that I havenā€™t played my mystic in a while, and thatā€™s because I was waiting for the ketchupā€™s return. Any confirmation?

No. 1

Itā€™s going to happen! Maybe not in the next patch, but soonā„¢. It might also not be the classic ketchup but something a little less extreme. Iā€™ll explore some options soon.

Speaking of the next patch, can there be a way to stop crashers from flooding coordinated dungeons?

Like a private-room type of thing where you pay 1000 fame to make a room, then invite people in a similar way to the guild invite?