Patch X.20.1 Oryxmas Eve

So there is a difference in loot between the different presents?

Nexus portal counts as a dungeon, so 85 max. When you go in vault or ghall you canā€™t go back to nexus.

press r

I was using Cbow most of the time, but Covert would work just as well probably. Itā€™s once of the few instances where the spread of a bow is actually beneficial.

Yep! Thatā€™s why the three elves with different piles of presents at the start say different things.

The three types give bigger and better loot, which is why you want to try to get as far as possible into the dungeon (ideally the third and final room) to find the best presents. If you disregard all the bags in the first room or two, you can often reap heavy rewards in the last one with the time remaining.

Wait, so if there are 85 people in nexus can I not nexus?

:thinking:

serious question

Actually
Yes
It happened

Anyone else Lagging hard after the update ? im in ASE and its really laggy

Yeah, a bit more than usual

What is the best stuff you can get from the workshop? I know that some guy got a UB dex

I have a few small questions.

1. Do the reskins drop from their respective locations currently (such as does reskin EP drop from sprite rn)? If not, will they soon?
  2. It says thereā€™s an event for all the dungeons the Grinch is ā€œhaunting,ā€ and he also teases you with a chest, so does that mean that the respective dungeons have an event chest if you clear, but the Grinch can make it so it canā€™t spawn one if he leaves?
    there are faults with his question, like Snake Pit having regenerating spawners and Abyss being long af
  3. Will Ice Tomb have another event chest that is like the one from last year?

1: Actually not sure about EP or Bulwark (even after a quick scan of DECAā€™s official announcements), but I know that the Crystal Prisoner is dropping his reskins.

2: Sadly, no chest is spawned if the Grinch doesnā€™t show up, even if you clear. :frowning:

3: There was an Ice Tomb event just recently, but I donā€™t think that another is planned, at least not in December.

Obviously, still a broken game mechanic. Thought it would be worth reporting.

I was wondering that too at first, but it turned out not to be the case.

The only boss that drops his own winter reskins right now is the Crystal Prisoner because heā€™s the only one to have a winter version as well.

Since thereā€™s no such thing as a Winter Limon, you canā€™t get Iceblast Staff from Sprites right now.

The Grinch is just trying to troll you. You could clear the entire dungeon and no additional chest would spawn.

On the plus side, the Grinch himself still drops plenty of goodies if you can kill him fast enough, and you only have to kill the boss to have a chance to make him appear.

Since doing the harder dungeons in the list doesnā€™t appear to make the Grinch spawn more often or to change what he drops, Snake Pits are probably your best bet if you want to farm him.

If itā€™s not on the official event chests schedule, I donā€™t think itā€™s happening.

they drop from permafrost lord

Yeah. Just wasnā€™t sure if they dropped from their respective bosses, but it doesnā€™t sound like they do.

question about the craig key: can i skip the first and second rooms?(someone else told me i had to clear them all out to advance)? also, do i need to clear out a switch or something to advance?

Kill all the presents.
A portal opens.
Go in portal.
Kill all the presents.
A portal opens.
Go in portal.
Kill all the presents.
Leave once you got all your loot.

so i have to kill all presents in room 1, then go to room 2, kill, room 3, so on?
each room gives 2 mins or what