Patch X.22.0 - G'day Oryx!

I was thinking the same. So what if the attacks on us aren’t exactly the same every time? Our own attacks are not, and the variability adds an unpredictable element to the game I think they’ve walked away from over the years (including kabam). Maybe it’s more work on the server to sync client UI with server anti-cheat checks? There has to be some underlying reason they’d go through the trouble instead of doing it on a whim.

God damn. That trtle looks a lot like the one from clicker heroes

X.22.0.0 patch graphic from the in-game menu:

New server!:

Damn, what a missed opportunity.

Anyone seeing a price drop in wis?

They nerfed UDL drop rate so it’s staying fairly stable for now.

Cause everyone is running oodles

Edit:

Wait. Isn’t that still a bad thing?

…were ice spheres supposed to be a good thing?

No Sir. Anyone who does The Shatters will DEFINITELY want to be hugged by this WONDERFUL monster. Even I WOULD LIKE TO HUG ONE SIR.

Playing since Wild Shadow Era, and I cannot say how happy I get seeing the effort Deca puts into the game to make it better for the players. Whether it is small bug-fixes to largely wanted changes.

There’s a small glitch (HP bars disappear for a small amount of time after unpausing and teleporting) in the new patch that I found. Here’s two short clips:

&

EDIT: It seems to indicate the times you are invincible as a result of teleporting/unpausing.

Most of those skins are amazing! Where do they drop/come from?

I’d guess it’s to do with the immunity, as effectively for those times we have “infinite” HP as we are invincible.

I did not think of that. Thank you.

Can we know drop table ?

very decent update, I started playing and this update with the chests is really cool but… I’m kinda scared for next week, getting shards and davys and other dungeons not as frequent as UDL will be hell.

Was this an error or simply a marketing strategy? (Making people P2W)

Too bad I can’t get anything from these because 40 FREAKING people are in a UDLs sitting on Septavius because of the 7 Knights on there. You can literally TP in after spawning knot the dungeon, and he’s dead. Wisdom prices are doing alright, maybe a 4Wis:1Def ratio. I think this patch is decent, but the drop rates are kinda pissing me off.

why is everyone freaking out about the ice sphere change so badly? you’ll only be taking more damage if you have 57 DEF or more, so for most classes this is still a good thing. I don’t see what the problem is.