Patch X.23.0 - Assassin and Trickster Balance

We fixed the mass DCs, but there is still another issue which for now, until we can push a fix next week, can be worked around by turning on Disable Particles Master.

Maybe every class at once, but more likely a bigger portion at once. For example, personally I’d like to rework wisMod on priest, paladin and mystic to have more impact like the newer formulas for sorcerer and necromancer.

Already answered that here for the most part. PT was a good first step and will continue to improve, while we are also working on a more refined roadmap.

I would love to see that too maybe even a wismod for every class although I have no idea how that would work for say knight or worriar

New roadmap? Exited!
Yes like I said PT was a good first step maybe a suggestion (I know this isn’t the place for that but adding on to what I said) maybe when you enter the game you get a prompt of what’s coming or what’s new similar to when a event is active.

For classes like a knight or warrior or huntress and so on, they could use a vit mod

how would that work and what about pets?

Same as wis mod but with vit (heck, make it effect weapon instead of ability, katana, sword, and bow all would use a vit mod on their weapons while dagger, staff, and wand classes use a wis mod on their abilities, also certain classes would have both (but maybe a smaller cap on both vit and wis) of course base weapon damage for vit mod classes would have to be lowered

Make a post about this, it’s getting off track. If not I will

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wiki Improvements

I’ve got Disable Particles Master turned on but I get 10 min timeouts now; something I haven’t had a problem with for years. Anything else I can do?

plz take this to #game-discussion:bugs to discuss it thanks

A weapons mod is called attack
or dex
There’s already 2 weapons mod stats.

Oh duh…
Yeah vit mod would be for abilities then