Patch x.23.1.0 - Leprechaun's Return

What does the Rainbow Clover do? Just a cosmetic thing?

Also, here is the graphic for this patch from the main menu:

It is like the raindeer eggs, they spawn in a rainbow with a sprite exactly the same as the item itself that says Happy St Patty’s or something

PS: I literally have 10 of each of the Rainbow Clover and Hat thing. Please kill me

Thanks for the info.

Awesome I like ones that are easy to farm. :smile:

Edit @Wink : ew wait, are they only available in the fame box?

Afaik, they put such a high cooldown on all of the items which stay in your inv but can spawn an entity because of performance issues. Without a cooldown you could spawn them and abuse these items to make the game super laggy. That’s also a reason why cooldown affects different item types - you can’t use a reindeer after you used Veteran 2017 item or both St.Paddy’s items one after another.

Isn’t 15 minutes unnecessarily high?

Idk, I guess Deca had their reasons to make it that high considering the amount of those entities which are easily accessible and the amount of players which can be in the same location. Also, cooldown resets when you enter a portal.

Update: the god damn ice castle is still there… Was hoping it would be changed back with this patch but I guess not.

@Mynamerr under encore event there’s 2 Potion of Attack.

I know but that is a part of Decas post

ok. maybe one of them is soulbound

No, i guess they just used the loot table from boss cause once i got 2 potions of attack from encore boss

spring officially begins in 5 days (4 if your date is the 17th) and yet the winter nexus is STILL FUCKING HERE

Well RoTMG is stationed in Antarctica…

no u

For the winter oryx, I will note that on the east coast US we are literally in the middle of a huge snowstorm. It doesn’t feel much like spring.

Also, would recommend feeding your extra st. Patrick’s hats and rainbow clovers if you have rare or lower, solid 500 feed.