Patch X.24.0.0: Magic Woods

actually 750 feed power is nothing to sneeze at.

“I liked the Crystal Sword sprite” yu no liek the ancient t11 sword? Without that broken weapon you wouldn’t have your ugly af sword that should really just drop in a cyan bag.
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/mithril-sword

I was thinking this is April Fools joke, to make you think you got something different, and because the stats don’t fit with the description. “extremely sharp” implies piercing, e.g. with bone dagger.

So they changed the sprite nd name for the Crystal Sword?

100 gold for a sprite world? Damn, I was just about to pour my life savings into buying a bunch of those for 50 gold.

Oh well, too bad Deca is retarded.

I thought I’d be taking a break from realm because the chest event was over.

Gotta get that sweet sweet dbow.

Gotta get that sweet sweet tshot

Looks like I won’t be taking a break after all.

Why did they need to do another over-grindy event?

What if they increased shard drop rates and it just becomes a semi-grindy event

It still would be a grindy event tho.

I HAVE SINGLE HANDEDLY SWAYED DECA GAMES
i am so proud of myself

/s

lol i really do hope thats sarcasm

No u

Yes it was

Menu patch update hype graphic:

Also, not sure if the magic eggs haven’t been miscalculated?
100 magic eggs per day maximum trade in (which would have been better if tradeable like the valentines)
Event lasts until 12th April = 15 days
Fire Armour = 2 days eggs
TShot = 5 days
Bunny Magician = 4 days
Scutum = 4 days
ASS = 3 days
UBDef = 1 day
So it would require 19 days to get all the items. Or maybe that’s on purpose to deny us a full set (seems mean spirited if so).

I did an hour’s egg farming (with a loose group of 4-6 ppl calling any they found) and got 18 magic eggs, so at that rate it would take basically a full day farming to get 100.

Seems even more ridiculous grindy than previous events. And that’s even before the O R Y X token events.

Edit:
It seems as though the plan is for golden eggs to drop directly from some of the chests (as Love Letters did in Feb), making it achieveable to get the complete set of reskins+skin if RNG and grind are both on your side:

To sum up the April Fools Jokes found after this patch:
Slime God is now a smiling canine.
The Crystal Sword reverted back to the old days of the Mithiril Sword.
The Hydra Skin Armor got a buff of 1mp.
Cubes:

Event Gods were memed (aside from Pentaract and Hermit, because no family-friendly memes could be made out of it.)
And Keys Prices were changed - oh wait, I’m being told that wasn’t a part of the April Fools Jokes.

smh do ent ancients even drop the damn dungeon, killed like 10 and didn’t get a single drop

found 8 from killing ent gods but all i got were 2 rings

They are a little more rare than labs from my experience

i suppose i should rephrase: ent ancients

if the droprate from ent ancients is really the same as ent gods, that’s straight up stupid

Oh boy, more collect-a-thons. Might as well rename this game to DK64.

Decker needs to buff the dungeon drop rates, I’ve farmed Ents all day and gotten a QoT before I could get even 1 dungeon…

I think its the ent gods but i may be wrong