Patch X.27.0.0 - Pets and Jellies

Well IDK how to dupe, but I used to be able to load my main in flash projector and my mule in IE to trade between them, and now I can’t. I would guess that would have been exploitable somehow.

thanks for telling me, now im going realm asap.

http: not secure

https: secure :ok_hand:

Opening chests form the daily quest doesn’t give experience anymore. Does this happen to me only? Is it a bug or working the way it should? Also, I hope the fame box comes back, even with a purchase cap. And I hate my pet being bigger, it was much cuter before.

Why is pet feeding broken? I fed over 5k worth of feed for literally 2 pixels worth of a bar to get my pet 90/90 and nothing happened. Level 77 ability didn’t go up at all even in the slightest so I know the feed isnt working

legendary takes a ton of feed to level things up

Anyone know what will happen if I consume Beer Slurp/Valentine Eggs/Beach ball? Will they be added to pet yard or continue to spawn separate from yard.

Those still work the same, an extra companion which has nothing to do with the pet yard

Pls Deca, make the pet rock into a pet skin >.<

I believe there should be an extra icon or at least scroll bar to let us feed items that are inside our backpack

I can still get it to work with my main on projector and a mule on IE. Not sure why it is not working for you though. Trades and chat both still seem to work fine with this setup.

I just opened an epic chest and got the normal 15 fame. My wizard went from 902 fame to 917. It might be just you.

Yeah, it works for me with my main on Steam and mules on Chrome.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. lol

Yeah I agree, it’s especially annoying since you cant switch items in your pet yard.

The pet wardrobe and the Cnidarian Reef is here?
Alongside a to-be-released Katana class?

It’s working perfectly fine. It’s just that each ability requires a substantial amount more fame than the previous ability. The third ability takes a shit ton more fp to get to 90 then the first two abilities.

I cant play realm on flash projector. I downloaded the file and typed in the link into projector but still got the d’oh this isnt good language error.

I have to ask was the decrease of pet size needed? Cause to be honest it doesn’t even look good. They feel like they the old common pet sizes. Even though you made that not even see it :unamused:.

its confusing in the post, but the problem there is this:

this means that, unless it’s a quest enemy, no entity in the game can give more exp than 10% of whatever it takes to gain the next level. if you need 500 xp to level up, all enemies will only give up to 50 xp, no matter how much fame/xp they’re supposed to give. once you hit level 20, fame is unaffected and things progress normally again.

basically leveling just got even more tedious than before, because shortcuts don’t work anymore