Patch X.28.0 - Month of the Mad Samurai

How do you get the DECA anniversary pack? It wasn’t in the packages

Thank Decker; I lost my first 7/8 knight to that < Advertiser friendly content >

silex hammer in action

i will miss the legendary skin, vault and char slot because im absent for 4 days starting aug 14 ;-; fk me

There seems to be a glitch with horde event. I teleported into the realm to find the spirit of oryx perma-invaunerable, flailing about and throuwing bombs.

he was alternating between this shot pattern and another, but not moving at all.

Why he is banning players?

The package is out btw.

What is on this package?

100 mystery pots, a legedary character and pet skin.

Shaitans also changed with hp scaling and platform is now an island (surrounded by lava). Rip void blade insta strats.

It’s hard to tell who was the first white star though, I’ve been told it’s Auro.

Puffin browser OP. You can log in on your phone.

its in main menu

medical.

no net.

and i dont have phone

DECA’s servers are literally shitting themselves at this point. Not a single server can support a LH raid, an EDZ chain, or even just loading into areas.

I feel like they should have planned for the sudden influx of players, but I guess they didn’t. It remains to be seen whether they can fix the server issues before people give up on organized raids.

Epic chests give alot of fame and it was easy to stock up on them during July.

SNEAK UPDATE BY DECA: APPARENTLY THE ASSASSIN STS DROP NOW

why is wizzy in pic 2 wearing robe of tatalini? Why dont u sell it for 8 decas? U do know the robe of tatalina or whatever is called is worth 8 decas, right?

@GhostlyFam beat you to it and then I post that he had on another thread (he got armor)

…wait! hang on just a fucking minute!

i didn’t get the screenshot, but silex was on usw a few minutes ago! i went there to check if it was online or not for a separate thread.

sadly, this was the most proof i could get.

he was I was there, he popped beach zones